Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jerick McKinnon 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well, not so much "scared" as he is predisposed to major complications due to his sickle cell anemia ... just like how Ryan Clark could never travel to Denver.  so, yeah ... "scared" is a bad cho

Jerrick McKinnon has to go load to load when the defense loads up on him he's gotta load up on them and also load up on the metlife turf while he has to bring a bigger load.  

Faulty load?  Nonsense.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

Given McKinnon's previous knee injuries, the 49ers likely won't want to run him a ton on the sticky MetLife turf, meaning Wilson should get plenty of opportunities.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/jerick-mckinnon-felt-how-bad-turf-was-metlife-49ers-jets

 

Yeah...tough to deliver a good load on sticky turf.  Or is it a good load that precedes the sticky turf?
 

On the other hand, San Francisco is pretty conducive to mano y mano load delivery.

Really unsure what to do.

Edited by K197040
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Yeah...tough to deliver a good load on sticky turf.  Or is it a good load that precedes the sticky turf?
 

On the other hand, San Francisco is pretty conducive to mano y mano load delivery.

Really unsure what to do.

 

Jerrick McKinnon has to go load to load when the defense loads up on him he's gotta load up on them and also load up on the metlife turf while he has to bring a bigger load.

 

Edited by pdog109
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

You can listen to beat writers or the man himself Mr Kyle Shannahan 

“I know Jet is up for the challenge. I know his body’s up for the challenge,” said coach Kyle Shanahan, noting that McKinnon is “good to go” and not requiring a limited snap count. 


https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/24/49ers-jerick-mckinnon-showing-how-two-years-on-mend-propelled-his-game/amp/

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kco734 said:

You can listen to beat writers or the man himself Mr Kyle Shannahan 

“I know Jet is up for the challenge. I know his body’s up for the challenge,” said coach Kyle Shanahan, noting that McKinnon is “good to go” and not requiring a limited snap count. 


https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/24/49ers-jerick-mckinnon-showing-how-two-years-on-mend-propelled-his-game/amp/

His body is ready. My body is ready to watch Shanahan give McKinnon a full load. Can’t wait till Sunday! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kco734 said:

You can listen to beat writers or the man himself Mr Kyle Shannahan 

“I know Jet is up for the challenge. I know his body’s up for the challenge,” said coach Kyle Shanahan, noting that McKinnon is “good to go” and not requiring a limited snap count. 


https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/24/49ers-jerick-mckinnon-showing-how-two-years-on-mend-propelled-his-game/amp/

This is what gets the people going. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

His body is ready. My body is ready to watch Shanahan give McKinnon a full load. Can’t wait till Sunday! 

Yeah man.   I realize that Shanny is going to give Wilson a partial load but if even if McKinnon takes 70% of Shanny's load, I'll be happy.

And with Jimmy G out, they might have to throw the ball even more to keep the offense moving.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, K197040 said:

Yeah...tough to deliver a good load on sticky turf.  Or is it a good load that precedes the sticky turf?
 

On the other hand, San Francisco is pretty conducive to mano y mano load delivery.

Really unsure what to do.

 

12 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Whatever buddy.   This is a fantasy football forum.

Not some weird porn site that you can justify to your husband.

"Oh...that's just Rotoworld.   Don't worry about it."

 

 

 

tenor.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Fired up in the flex. Don't believe the Jeff Wilson hype. It's all McKinnon this week!

I'm firing him up.  I'd probably start him even if Mostert was active.

That being said, I do expect Wilson to be involved. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...