NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jerick McKinnon 2020 Outlook

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well, not so much "scared" as he is predisposed to major complications due to his sickle cell anemia ... just like how Ryan Clark could never travel to Denver.  so, yeah ... "scared" is a bad cho

Jerrick McKinnon has to go load to load when the defense loads up on him he's gotta load up on them and also load up on the metlife turf while he has to bring a bigger load.  

Faulty load?  Nonsense.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

If anything happened to Mustard, I'd put money on Jerick being the lead guy over Coleman. That's Shanny's guy, handpicked. The injury just messed up his plan.

He had Coleman in ATL and then signed him to a FA deal. How is he not ALSO Shanny's handpicked guy?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, yanksman said:

He had Coleman in ATL and then signed him to a FA deal. How is he not ALSO Shanny's handpicked guy?

He went after McKinnon first. McKinnon is the back that fits his system perfectly. Coleman is not a lead back. He's only been forced into that position before due to injuries. It happened in Atlanta and SF.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

He went after McKinnon first. McKinnon is the back that fits his system perfectly. Coleman is not a lead back. He's only been forced into that position before due to injuries. It happened in Atlanta and SF.

He went after McKinnon first because he was a FA first. Look, I think theres something here an am stashing him. Plus I'm a 49ers fan. I don't think Kyle cares. I dont think he has a guy. He will rotate all 3 according to the gameplan and hot hand.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Almost dropped him thankfully I didn’t since I just lost Saquon for the year.  What do we have here fellas? Assuming Mostert will be back in a few weeks?

If Mostert is hurt (still TBD) and Jerick can stay healthy, we've got a #2 rb for the next month-ish. Whether you trade that value or use it yourself depends on your team.