NBC Sports Edge Forums

Benny Snell 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, hard1 said:

I dont think either is worth a hold as long as conner is healthy 

Yeah I know Tomlin hasn't split in the past but neither snell or McFarland is the clear cut cuff. Not to mention Samuel's has performed well in the past and is decent in the receiving game

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snell went scoreless because he had nobody to vulture.

Fantasy players tend to just go into total denial when they lose a player to injury.  (Yesterday a Michael Thomas owner told me to inject grape Fanta into my veins for suggesting Thomas couldn't "play

Between him and McFarland, even if they split, Snell has more value.  Snell was carrying the ball inside the goalline more than Conner even with Conner healthy, not sure why all of a sudden he would lose this role.  Maybe McFarland has more upside given his profile, but I guess if I am gambling with one RoS I would pick Snell.

3 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Him or McFarland? Everyone was talking up McFarland earlier in the season but I think it was more a shiny new toy thing. Snell seems more established and trusted 

Whoever is better in pass pro.  They were going to throw 100 times to begin with.  Now....

• Like 1

Would not be surprised if Tomlin ran it 50 times tomorrow and Snell gets 30. 

He doesn’t catch passes, so the upside is limited. Conner hasn’t gotten a lot of work in the passing game, but he’s at least good for 2-3 a game. Samuels will probably run the most routes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, jimithing11 said:

He doesn’t catch passes, so the upside is limited. Conner hasn’t gotten a lot of work in the passing game, but he’s at least good for 2-3 a game. Samuels will probably run the most routes

Wait, what?  Why?  Haven't the Steelers been pass happy all year?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jimithing11 said:

I'd be pretty surprised since the Steelers don't play tomorrow. 

Also the smart play is to just ignore all the players in that game. It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too risky.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TuckAndRolle said:

Anyone playing him this week? I'm finding it hard to resist playing him against a decimated Ravens defense, but of course there's the risk the game gets cancelled / postponed.

I’m in the same spot.  I think he will have a good game as the Steelers should blow out the ravens, but scared that the game will be cancelled.  Probably going to leave him on the bench and take a few guaranteed points