NBC Sports Edge Forums

Matthew Stafford 2020 Outlook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matthew Stafford reportedly out for Lions, ends consecutive starts streak at 136 games (Nov 2019) Eh? Stafford has a great reciving corps, TE, and will be in shoot-outs all year. Agreed he'l

Sean Peyton isn't going to let his golden boy go. Like it or not, Hill is your opening day QB for the Saints in 2021.  Plenty of suitors for Stafford. Niners already in the mix. I'm going to semi

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, whatisfootball said:

Stafford keeps finding new ways to disappoint me this season 

Just when I thought he couldn’t get any more useless, he goes and does something like this...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

He can reportedly play this week if he tests negative the rest of the week. Unlikely, but I guess that means he's probably not missing more than the one game.

I feel like he’s likely to play based on that report. The absence is just precautionary since he was in close contact with someone who was positive. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FinsUp24 said:

I feel like he’s likely to play based on that report. The absence is just precautionary since he was in close contact with someone who was positive. 

Agreed, unless he tests positive he should be able to play.

20 hours ago, brosephd said:

hope he slices up vikings d

This dude is such trash. Another smash spot today? Nope! Outscored today by any of the following waiver garbage: Carr, Cousins, Lock, Luton (!)...

24 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

This dude is such trash. Another smash spot today? Nope! Outscored today by any of the following waiver garbage: Carr, Cousins, Lock, Luton (!)...

If he hadn't gotten hurt prob would have been respectable, but I get it was expecting a good game today.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

Anyone’s life pathetic enough to have watched this game yesterday? (Kidding!) In all seriousness was it evident the thumb was a factor? Or no weapons? Or just bad play? any hope for Stafford on Thanksgiving?

if Swift and Amendola are back? Sure

Golloday back? Even better

9 minutes ago, 33legend said:

I'd be interested to see what you have.

12 13 14 15 16
Stafford HOU CHI GB TEN TB
Wentz SEA GB NO ARI DAL
Goff SF ARI NE NYJ SEA
Tannehill IND CLE JAX DET GB
Carr ATL NYJ IND LAC MIA

Bold underline = #1 option, underline = #2 option, italics = #3 option

If Golladay and Swift play, Stafford moved up to #2 for week 12