NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't have him ranked at all.                             Because I got a bye son!  

I think Akins is the biggest beneficiary from the loss of Fuller

So this guy went off! Outlook for him is promising sans Will Fuller (and maybe even Cooks), but there's not a large enough sample size to feel comfortable plugging him in for the playoffs I'd think. Maybe as a desperation flex?

As long as Cobb remains sidelined, Keke is a decent PPR flex I think. But remember Cobb rules the slot which is Keke's position. The direct ROS replacement for Fuller is Chad Hansen, who looked very sharp in his 1st start.

5 hours ago, frog34 said:

As long as Cobb remains sidelined, Keke is a decent PPR flex I think. But remember Cobb rules the slot which is Keke's position. The direct ROS replacement for Fuller is Chad Hansen, who looked very sharp in his 1st start.

I think they put him back down to practice squad last night.  Not sure if that matters.

6 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

I think they put him back down to practice squad last night.  Not sure if that matters.

It's not relevant to his status in the next game. They could easily call him up again. They're just taking advantage of the new rule where you can move a guy back & forth a couple times and keep him protected to save a roster spot. Same thing happened to Ballage. You can only do it so many times so eventually he'll have to stay on the active roster or leave him unprotected if sent back to PS. 

Edited by owenmills
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, frog34 said:

Agree - and the Texans put Cobb on IR two weeks ago so he should be out again this week at minimum.

1 minute ago, SteelersScotty said:

My first thought was that Cooks being out would benefit Coutee as he is now the WR1 for Watson, but are there concerns that he now will now draw tougher coverage?

I think he plays in the slot so i doubt the coverage will change.  Volume should go up though IMO