NBC Sports EDGE Forums

10 Team ESPN .5PPR ($150 Leaguesafe)

What you need to know:

Draft Date: September 9th at 9:00PM ET. This will be a snake draft. Order will be randomly generated after collecting all entry fees.

Leaguesafe/Payouts: $150 Entry Fee. 1st:$750, 2nd:$450, 3rd:$150, Total Points Leader:$150. (Payouts allocated upon majority approval)

League Settings: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=426318&view=summary

All settings and rules are standard to ESPN with the exception of two changes to combat the Covid-19 Pandemic. Each team will have 8 bench spots instead of 7. Each team will also have one IR spot. Players that test positive for Covid-19 will be eligible to be placed in the IR spot.

This season will be a challenge. If the season is suspended indefinitely or cancelled, all members will be re-allocated their entry fee. If the NFL season proves to be a disaster early on in relation to games being cancelled at a high rate, I will more than likely shut things down and re-allocate everyone their entry fee as soon as possible through Leaguesafe. This is a long running league with over half being returning members.

I only have 4 available spots. Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions and I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks!