JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.  Everyone becomes Miss Cleo on the day after a game

Watched his highlights again. He's got a wee bit of that Barry wiggle. Would be fun if he got the load.  Zero value added here, gents. Classic Gandalfthecat

Name checks out

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, harck said:

Mckinnon played the entire second half right? Not a good sign. Hasty kinda underwhelmed in the first half and almost lost a fumble. Feel like as long as Mckinnon is healthy, he gets the start.

they rotated in and out in the 2nd half....but they rarely ran. so mckinnon was on the field lining up wide quite a bit as they were playing catchup. my biggest beef was mckinnon vulturing that rushing td, when hasty was on the field on the prior play. hasty had some opportunities and routes where he could have been checked down to, but mullins went another way.

Edited by TroutFister

I think Hasty's  a hold (for now), but he really didn't look good today. Zero missability and trouble holding onto the football. My big take away was that this is 100% Mostert's backfield when he returns. 

• Like 1
Just now, jmcampbe11 said:

I think Hasty's  a hold (for now), but he really didn't look good today. Zero missability and trouble holding onto the football. My big take away was that this is 100% Mostert's backfield when he returns. 

Yeah this was what I thought as well watching the game. Hasty may well get the start going forward, but no question the second that Mostert is healthy he goes back to 20+ carries a game.

1 minute ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

I'm in bye week hell coming up. Coleman hurt again, its a short week, and theyre up against a brutal Green Bay run defense. This is what I picked him up for if I can't use him now what was the point.

For a bye week fill in you can do a lot worse. #32 ranked run defense 

15 minutes ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

I'm in bye week hell coming up. Coleman hurt again, its a short week, and theyre up against a brutal Green Bay run defense. This is what I picked him up for if I can't use him now what was the point.

Dalvin Cook has something to say about that "brutal" run defense.

Edited by harck
2 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Definitely wouldn't blow any FAAB on him at all. Green Bay seems a solid matchup, but consider the bye week is the next week and we're getting closer to Mostert/Coleman probably being 100%.

You wouldn’t blow any FAAB for a running back with guaranteed volume in a Shanahan offense whose suddenly thrust atop the depth chart in front of two guys that just reaggravated their injuries and are out an indeterminate amount of time, and alongside a player whom the team just basically benched for consecutive weeks due to “tired legs”? With a solid matchup next week? Ok...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s crazy how we all went from this guy looks explosive and is possibly the best back on the team to what we saw today in a more featured role. I’ll hold for now, hopefully it was just the result of a tough matchup and better days are coming.

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

Huh?

I think he’s referring to the guy that labeled the GB run D as “brutal” when Dalvin Cook just basically did whatever he wanted against them today. Some of these replies are just nonsensical and factually incorrect it’s tough to parse through sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, varock said:

I think he’s referring to the guy that labeled the GB run D as “brutal” when Dalvin Cook just basically did whatever he wanted against them today. Some of these replies are just nonsensical and factually incorrect it’s tough to parse through sometimes. 

He meant brutally bad obviously