NBC Sports EDGE Forums

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

ST. STEVEN

5 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

The mysterious reason that San Fran has whalloped GB in their last few meetings is that San Fran is one of the best running teams in the NFL, if not the best, and Green Bay's defense is amongst the worst at stopping the run.

Most running teams have good blocking WRs. How are Trent Taylor and Richie James at run blocking?

Trent Williams, their OT wont be playing tonight.

SF is also missing Kittle, one of the best run blocking TEs.

Edited by Gryfter

I’m all in on Hasty tonight. Kittle being out is a hit to their run blocking but if they want to have any chance tonight, the run game has to be featured and successful.

Projection: 105 Total yards, 3 catches and a rushing TD

Edited by NinerLifer
I can’t spell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I am sitting in favor of JRob but don't feel great about it.

That seems like an incredibly easy decision to make. People starting Hasty should be in a situation where their other options are more similar to Gordon, Bell, RoJo etc. 

44 minutes ago, AnchorDown said:

That seems like an incredibly easy decision to make. People starting Hasty should be in a situation where their other options are more similar to Gordon, Bell, RoJo etc. 

exactly, I’m starting him over pretty much everyone in the CEH tier and back tbh. He’s a top 15 play therefore he’s going to get the nod in most fantasy leagues unless your team is loaded at RB.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hyperize said:

I'm in, playing him over Damien Harris (vs Jets), let's go!

I'm playing Hasty and Harris 😬   Yes, my RB situation is dire losing Barkley then Eckler then Mostert 🤕  fingers crossed the 49's can keep the game close??? 

Just watched video from the Patriots game where he had limited work against a bottom ten run defense and he looked good 9-57 1-16. Im starting him tonight against another bottom run defense, hoping for a great night,  even if SF gets down I believe he will be used in the passing game some and goal line. 14-78-1 3-33 my guess

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rosenburger said:

Lots of overrating of Hasty from what I’ve seen. Here’s hoping he comes through. 

GB isn't that great at stopping it and he is slated to get the volume worth the shot for RB needy teams or bye week fillers or teams with injuries

Edited by Guwop
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AnchorDown said:

Yeah wtf robinson a top 5 rb on the season vs a guy who may or may not get carries

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

Just watched video from the Patriots game where he had limited work against a bottom ten run defense and he looked good 9-57 1-16. Im starting him tonight against another bottom run defense, hoping for a great night,  even if SF gets down I believe he will be used in the passing game some and goal line. 14-78-1 3-33 my guess

Boo yeah

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Breesus said:

Kyle Shanahan vs the worst run defense in the league, whom he destroyed on the ground twice last year. At home on a short week with Hasty as the primary running RB.

Sometimes it is that easy, he’s a great start this week imo.

spacer.png
Sometimes it’s not that easy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5