JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.  Everyone becomes Miss Cleo on the day after a game

Watched his highlights again. He's got a wee bit of that Barry wiggle. Would be fun if he got the load.  Zero value added here, gents. Classic Gandalfthecat

Name checks out

Posted Images

On 11/1/2020 at 9:33 PM, varock said:

You wouldn’t blow any FAAB for a running back with guaranteed volume in a Shanahan offense whose suddenly thrust atop the depth chart in front of two guys that just reaggravated their injuries and are out an indeterminate amount of time, and alongside a player whom the team just basically benched for consecutive weeks due to “tired legs”? With a solid matchup next week? Ok...

Caw. Caw. Caw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, harck said:

Uh oh. I'm afraid I'm just about to curse you all by breaking my word. The gods have intervened and Jacobs did not practice at all today. Hasty is now in... we are all surely doomed now. Sorry.

No. He’s from the past. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

how was this guys tweet so spot on? Even taking the gamble on Richie James lol

the man is getting a follow for that tweet alone, pregame warmups tell you a lot .....

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Caw. Caw. Caw. 

Eh, the process was correct. I think everyone understood the downside here but you can go ahead and act like you’re prescient with the benefit of hindsight. Btw, I made the argument that he had value, not necessarily that he was a must-start. If you’re not taking a shot at these type of situations with the current state of RBs, you’re just bad at fantasy. 

• Haha 1

I want off this ride. He might have 15 touches next week, he might have 2. I think at this point, unless you're talking about Mostert, this backfield is entering "Patriots Nonsense" territory. I'm done with anybody not named Mostert with this backfield. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, CallMeBDB said:

Honestly confused as to why they'd even call Jet's number at all when down by 31 with only 6 minutes left. Feels like the perfect opportunity to have your rookie get some work, since Jet is dealing with fatigue anyways, right?

This is actually what pissed me off the most considering it looked like Mckinnon has dinged himself up earlier on that same drive. Maybe coaches pulled Hasty when it looked like he fumbled?