NBC Sports Edge Forums

JaMycal Hasty 2020 Outlook

I'm guessing we'll see a timeshare of Mckinnon, Coleman, and Hasty for the rest of the year similar to last year 49ers. Wilson may beat out one of these guys for a spot in the committee. 

Edited by harck
  • Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.  Everyone becomes Miss Cleo on the day after a game

Watched his highlights again. He's got a wee bit of that Barry wiggle. Would be fun if he got the load.  Zero value added here, gents. Classic Gandalfthecat

Name checks out

Posted Images

He looked good. [...] I would say that he looked more explosive than all the SF RBs, except Mostert. 

I wouldn't be surprised if 3-4 weeks from now we are seeing a 2 headed backfield Mostert/Hasty 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ShabbaRanks said:

what about tevin?

Tevin is washed, but will probably get just enough snaps to render himself, Hasty, Wilson, and McKinnon completely worthless.  When you consider Aiyuk and Deebo are also used like running backs catching short shuttle passes, this backfield is a complete avoid for me until Mostert returns.

Edited by El_Chingon
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Looked explosive and shifty. I think he overtakes McKinnon, just my 2 cents and I own McKinnon. 

Best case for Hasty, will split early down work with McKinnon/Wilson until Tevin returns then will be a 4 headed time share.

Edited by El_Chingon
9 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Best case for Hasty, will split early down work with McKinnon/Wilson until Tevin returns then will be a 4 headed time share.

For the most part SF only has 3 active RBs in a game. ATM Wilson is the odd man out only because of his calf - which I'm not sure is even that serious. 

Just now, SuperJoint said:

For the most part SF only has 3 active RBs in a game. ATM Wilson is the odd man out only because of his calf - which I'm not sure is even that serious. 

I know, but even if one is inactive, any game one could be subbed out / made inactive.

• Like 1