NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*postponed

Go Gallen, McCullers, and Sanchez.   https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups  

10 K's through 6 for Sixto.  Not comparing, but like somebody like Bieber, he's been efficient even with the high K total.  Only 76 pitches.

Now if only the Marlins could actually score for him...

1 hour ago, brockpapersizer said:

Chad Green has been bleh lately and heading into the week he was the #1 Sv+HLD league reliever.

Yeah he's overall not what I thought - he's sucked long enough to change my opinion on him now - trash.

5 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

10 K's through 6 for Sixto.  Not comparing, but like somebody like Bieber, he's been efficient even with the high K total.  Only 76 pitches.

Wins are so hard to come by this year.  It’s crazy.  I’m closing in on 50 IP for the week with my best ratios to date.  Win column still at zero.

And as I type this, I see that the Marlins game is still 0-0 entering the 7th.  Brutal.

31 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

I've compared him to Pedro in years past so a Bieber comp is practically conservative 🤣

Just now, Evincar said:

That a boy Burnes! 3 more outs for the QS.

I have him in a league that counts wins but yeah he looks like can go 6+ tonight. Decent outing last time @ PIT - excellent rematch effort tonight at home. 

4 minutes ago, RogerKlotz said:

Tommy La Stella traded - trying to figure out to where as nothing seems to be out there yet, but he is saying goodbye to teammates in the dugout. 

been pretty solid bat this year for me, hope he goes to a good situation for playing time