NBC Sports Edge Forums

Micheal Thomas for what RB?

I’m stacked at WR the way my draft went people made some stupid picks and I ended up with Thomas, Jones, and Adams. I’m looking to upgrade my RB position. Who could I get for Thomas? Or better put if it were you who would you target? Should I do a Thomas for Henry or Kamara trade or cook? Any help is appreciated 

1 hour ago, BarkleysCleats said:

Should I do a Thomas for Henry or Kamara trade or cook?

That is the level you should try I think. I think Rush is a bit optimistic, but on the other hand, you already pulled of a very nice trade so... You can always try :)

but personally if you'd come to me trying to offer MT for CMC I'd probably smash the door in your face. ;)

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

You can get either CMC, Barkley, Zeke for Thomas. 

I don't know what league anybody would trade any of those three RBs for Michael Thomas.

Not even in a PPR. Maybe if it was like 5 points/reception, and even then its a stretch.

I'd love to see the draft where Thomas is selected ahead of any of those three. I'll spend good money to be in that league.

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

That is the level you should try I think. I think Rush is a bit optimistic, but on the other hand, you already pulled of a very nice trade so... You can always try :)

but personally if you'd come to me trying to offer MT for CMC I'd probably smash the door in your face. ;)

Who do you think is the best back out of those three Kamara, Henry, or Cook?

5 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

That depends on your format. STD, .5 or PPR?

5 hours ago, BarkleysCleats said:

Full PPR

In this format I think Kamara is the best bet

6 hours ago, bravens23 said:

I don't know what league anybody would trade any of those three RBs for Michael Thomas.

Not even in a PPR. Maybe if it was like 5 points/reception, and even then its a stretch.

I also agree here: not going to get a top 3 for MT....Try and Kamara and if it doesn't work out, so be it, you got probably the top 2 WR in PPR

I don’t think it is possible to get CMC Barkley or Zelenograd for Thomas. Most drafts receivers are not being taken until about the 6th pick. I value Barkley, CMC, Zeke, Cook, Kamara and Helaire more.  I think anybody else would be fair, but I would personally try Jones for Sanders, Henry, Mixon or Jacobs. 

Help with mine?

13 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

You can easily get a CMC, Barkley, Elliott for Thomas. Offer up the big easy & get ya self that elite RB. 

Rush I appreciate your opinion but I doubt I’ll get any of those 3 for Thomas. I’m thinking more of Kamara. If I offer Thomas for cmc or zeke and get them then your a fantasy god.

Edited by BarkleysCleats
13 hours ago, Canuck2333 said:

I don’t think it is possible to get CMC Barkley or Zelenograd for Thomas. Most drafts receivers are not being taken until about the 6th pick. I value Barkley, CMC, Zeke, Cook, Kamara and Helaire more.  I think anybody else would be fair, but I would personally try Jones for Sanders, Henry, Mixon or Jacobs. 

Help with mine?

Henry is the only RB I would consider out of the ones you named for Thomas. Thanks for your opinion I’ll try for Henry along with Kamara 

17 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

You can easily get a CMC, Barkley, Elliott for Thomas. Offer up the big easy & get ya self that elite RB. 

Show me an approved trade snapshot in any league of Michael Thomas being traded for any of those players, and I'll send you $100 cash.