Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

12 Team, .5 PPR, Redraft

QB: Allen

RB: Mixon

RB: Chubb

WR: Hill

WR: DK

TE: Jarwin

Flex: Gordon

Flex: Diggs

D/ST: Bears

Bench: Edelman, Monty, White, Tate, AP, B. Edwards, Gio

Made some trades. I like where I am but thinking I could upgrade Diggs or DK in a package for a better WR. Who should I target? Or should I stay put?

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

12 Team, .5 PPR, Redraft

QB: Allen

RB: Mixon

RB: Chubb

WR: Hill

WR: DK

TE: Jarwin

Flex: Gordon

Flex: Diggs

D/ST: Bears

Bench: Edelman, Monty, White, Tate, AP, B. Edwards, Gio

Made some trades. I like where I am but thinking I could upgrade Diggs or DK in a package for a better WR. Who should I target? Or should I stay put?

 

My top WR trade targets outside of the top tier group are Golladay, Moore, Woods, Kupp, Thielen, Ridley, Lockett, Chark, McLaurin, Fuller, and DJax. I think all these guys are being undervalued by the majority of the fantasy community. I would even be willing to upgrade from Hill to someone safer, or downgrade from Hill to one of the guys I previously listed if it meant an upgrade elsewhere.

Let's say you made a move to go from Mixon + Hill to Zeke/Kamara/Cook + Golladay/Moore/Woods. That's a worthwhile trade on your part IMO. 

I'd also be willing to do what it takes to move up from DK or Diggs to someone that I listed. I'd be willing to package both together even and move up to an elite WR and down to a second WR like Fuller. Something like DK + Diggs for Julio/Godwin + Fuller.

I don't like James White this year. In PPR formats, I'm targeting Nyheim Hines in every league I have. 

These are just some of my personal draft strategies. 

I think you have a team full of a lot of risk and unclear situations. These players include Mixon, Gordon, Diggs, Edelman, Montgomery, White. I hate AP this year. I'd try and trade AP straight up for Nyheim Hines.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s tough, I’m not sure anyone will trade you a top flight wideout.  i think the poster above has some great points, I just can’t see anyone moving you a top flight guy for a collection of risks.  I also think you have some uncertainty but some upside guys I’d be okay with.
 

I kind of like your team actually for a 12 teamed.  You already have a top flight wideout and a few great backs.  I’d look for a wideout that might not be top flight but someone I could use in a flex that is going to see more pass volume to take advantage of the .5pt ppr.  I’d look for mid tier guys on teams with crappy defenses that someone may actually part with: kupp, thielen, McLaurin maybe even breshad perriman.  Ty Hilton is older but will catch a ton of balls from rivers and might be gettable.

 

hope this is helpful.  Happy to take a look at any offers you get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

 

My top WR trade targets outside of the top tier group are Golladay, Moore, Woods, Kupp, Thielen, Ridley, Lockett, Chark, McLaurin, Fuller, and DJax. I think all these guys are being undervalued by the majority of the fantasy community. I would even be willing to upgrade from Hill to someone safer, or downgrade from Hill to one of the guys I previously listed if it meant an upgrade elsewhere.

Let's say you made a move to go from Mixon + Hill to Zeke/Kamara/Cook + Golladay/Moore/Woods. That's a worthwhile trade on your part IMO. 

I'd also be willing to do what it takes to move up from DK or Diggs to someone that I listed. I'd be willing to package both together even and move up to an elite WR and down to a second WR like Fuller. Something like DK + Diggs for Julio/Godwin + Fuller.

I don't like James White this year. In PPR formats, I'm targeting Nyheim Hines in every league I have. 

These are just some of my personal draft strategies. 

I think you have a team full of a lot of risk and unclear situations. These players include Mixon, Gordon, Diggs, Edelman, Montgomery, White. I hate AP this year. I'd try and trade AP straight up for Nyheim Hines.

Listen to his idea if someone would bite on mixon +hill for any of those backs + Golladay

if someone would trade you a stud wr (let alone another piece )for Dk+diggs Quickly accept and gently let them know they are probably a mush head 

 

mine please 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I think you're in a good spot. Solid QB, great RB's, and your WR's aren't even that bad. No need to patch one hole by creating another. If you are adamant on an upgrade though, I could see Melvin Gordon as a guy to pair with DK/Diggs to get you into that Golladay/Godwin/Robinson tier of WR's..

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, urbank07 said:

12 Team, .5 PPR, Redraft

QB: Allen

RB: Mixon

RB: Chubb

WR: Hill

WR: DK

TE: Jarwin

Flex: Gordon

Flex: Diggs

D/ST: Bears

Bench: Edelman, Monty, White, Tate, AP, B. Edwards, Gio

Made some trades. I like where I am but thinking I could upgrade Diggs or DK in a package for a better WR. Who should I target? Or should I stay put?

IMO your team is fine...I would probably just roll with it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good team only things you need is a better starting QB. Allen is trash deal him for an upgrade. Next you need a backup QB for bye weeks & injuries drop Gio.  

Edited by Rush2112
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, urbank07 said:

could upgrade Diggs or DK in a package for a better WR. Who should I target? Or should I stay put?

If you think you can do that you always should, but it looks to me you already have a pretty strong and balanced team, with plenty of upside.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

If you think you can do that you always should, but it looks to me you already have a pretty strong and balanced team, with plenty of upside.

This. Good job, look for upgrades where you can but this is a solid team so don't force anything.

 

Help with mine?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...