NBC Sports Edge Forums

Flex QB league... idk who to draft at 3. Need ideas

For me I would take Zeke at 3. Last of the big 3 rb. I wouldn’t even rule out someone ahead of you taking QB which would allow you to maybe get Barkley.

As far asQB is concerned for me in a superflex league I would start considering them at pick 4 where the rbs drop a clear tier but that’s just me.

• Like 1

3 seems high for a QB.  I'd take whoever is left of the RBs you think is 3rd best. Personally I'd go Kamara..think that Elliot has mileage on him and the Cowboys are going to get Pollard in the game more than we think.

1 hour ago, murraygd13 said:

3 seems high for a QB.  I'd take whoever is left of the RBs you think is 3rd best. Personally I'd go Kamara..think that Elliot has mileage on him and the Cowboys are going to get Pollard in the game more than we think.

Mileage on him? The guy just turned 25 your talking as if he were 30

5 hours ago, Azbynski88 said:

Whats the strategy for drafting in a league where you can flex a qb??   Do I take Jackson or Mahomes at 3 and give up a top tier QB.    I'm leaning towards taking Elliot or Kamara as of now.    Just want some input. 

QBs go early in 2QB/Superflex but the top3 RBs should go before them. However, grabbing LJax or Mahomes is not a terrible move.