NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who Do I Take? 2nd Pick Keeper

1 Keeper league, non-PPR, I have the 2nd pick. I am keeping either Kamara or Thomas. Being a 10 teamer, there are other top players projected to be available, depending on who the owner keeeps.

One owner could keep Derrick Henry or Julio Jones, another could keep Nick Chubb or DeAndre Hopkins, Dalvin Cook should be available, as his owner I'm sure will be keeping Barkley. Then, of course, there's Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

I posed a topic about just the keeper earlier, and I appreciate the responses. But now that I know my pick, I was hoping to get some opinions on how to approach who I keep and who might be available.

Should I keep Kamara so I can pair him with Cook or Edwards-Helaire, or Henry or Chubb if available and lock up two high end RB's? Or see if I can pair the #1 WR in Michael Thomas with another high end WR? Or try for a WR/RB combo?

I expect the 1st pick will take whoever I don't keep between Kamara and Thomas. If I had to guess based on history, I think the one owner will keep Henry over Jones(picking 7th) and the other will keep Hopkins over Chubb(picking 10th)

Leaave links and I'll try and help in return!

4 hours ago, JCDaly said:

Should I keep Kamara so I can pair him with Cook or Edwards-Helaire, or Henry or Chubb if available and lock up two high end RB's? Or see if I can pair the #1 WR in Michael Thomas with another high end WR? Or try for a WR/RB combo?

In a std/non-PPR, going RB/RB has my clear preference. RBs are still worth too much.

• Like 1