NBC Sports Edge Forums

$25, auction, ESPN, leaguesafe, superflex, 2qb max, 14 teams, 1pt PPR, 6pt TD

$25, ESPN, leaguesafe, superflex, 2qb max, 14 teams, 1pt PPR, 6pt TD, Auction draft, 4 bench spots and 4 IR spots. free agent auction.

There are a few seats open from non returning team managers.

This is the fifth year of this league, more people decided due to covid and the job and other stuff so we have few more seats open. Whoever pays first gets a seat to play.

Draft is Sunday at 2pm pacific 5pm eastern.

8 teams in playoffs. top six according to win/loss record, #7&8 are based on teams not in playoffs, one is the team with the most points for the season and the other team is the team that scored the most points weeks 10+11+12+13. If you had a rough start, as long as you keep playing you will still have a chance to make playoffs and win.

Join here

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3943463

You will be sent an ESPN invitation upon payment.

I am open to ideas about a contingency plan in case is stopped halfway through for covid-19. The league will have poll and vote, with options submitted in league talk during or just prior to the draft or on the discussion board.

There are two leagues with same settings.  One is auction and one is snake draft.

Hi

I’m interested in your league. I’m in Australia and i cant deposit directly in league safe. Usually i register in the league in leaguesafe and paypal the commissioner who then deposits the money against my name. Would you be prepared to do that? I understand if you don’t want to do that.

patrickconroy0@gmail.com

30 minutes ago, ciphasound said:

it's superflex but only 2 qb max?? what do you do for byes???

That is why there is 1 QB and 1 Super flex.  You can start anyone when the 2nd QB is on a bye week.  With 14 teams, that leaves roughly 4 starting QBs who will be free agents and you can decide to bench your bye week qb, or if your QB is not very good, pick up one of the QBs on a bye week, or make a trade.