NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2020 Outlook

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry Jones should be inquiring about this guy.

This is definitely the game that everyone jumps on the bandwagon and starts him in a great matchup and he’s proceeds to piss down his leg. 

It sounds like Fitzy thought he wouldn’t get benched until/unless he had a multi-pick meltdown game, or the Fins had mathematically fallen out of playoff contention. I think making the switch at this

15 hours ago, jhomes55 said:

I'd like to thank Yahoo Fantasy for NOT providing an update that Fitz was starting over Tua....

What??

It was reported all over, everywhere, including Yahoo Fantasy, which uses Rotoworld for their player updates.

I’m in Yahoo and I was getting alerts all weekend. If you somehow missed out, it’s 100% in you, and pretty inexcusable.

Friday 2pm: Tua Questionable.

Saturday 1:45: Tua Doubtful. Fitzpatrick to start this week.

Sunday 10:45am: Tua possibly out multiple weeks. 

Sunday 11:45: Tua inactive today.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

What??

It was reported all over, everywhere, including Yahoo Fantasy, which uses Rotoworld for their player updates.

I’m in Yahoo and I was getting alerts all weekend. If you somehow missed out, it’s 100% in you, and pretty inexcusable.

Friday 2pm: Tua Questionable.

Saturday 1:45: Tua Doubtful. Fitzpatrick to start this week.

Sunday 10:45am: Tua possibly out multiple weeks. 

Sunday 11:45: Tua inactive today.  

Those are TUA updates. If TUA isn't on my team, I don't get TUA's updates.

Fitz updates on HIS profile were NOT provided in Yahoo. 

Edited by jhomes55
1 minute ago, jhomes55 said:

Those are TUA updates. If TUA isn't on my team, I don't get TUA's updates.

Fitz updates on HIS profile were NOT provided in Yahoo. 

Look, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but you have to step outside of the foyer for information if you want to be one step ahead of your opponents. You should be combing forums, Rotoworld, FFToday, Twitter, Shark Pool, and many other sources for up to the minute information. If you sit around and wait on Yahoo to deliver it for you, you are already too late.

1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

Looks like Miami is determined to go back to Tua when he's healthy, seems like that could be this weekend but we'll have to see.

Unfortunately yes, it looks like there's a decent chance we can't stream Fitzpatrick this week:

Miami Herald's Adam Beasley reports there's "a degree of optimism internally" that Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) will play Week 13 against the Bengals.

Tagovailoa missed Week 12 against the Jets with a thumb injury, but Dolphins coach Brian Flores said afterwards that Tagovailoa was "very close" to playing and that they'll see how he does in practice this week. Practice reports will begin starting on Wednesday and a full participation would mean Ryan Fitzpatrick would slide back to the bench. For fantasy purposes, Fitzpatrick is the better quarterback but the Dolphins reasonably want to see what they have with their No. 5 overall selection.

RELATED: 
SOURCE: MiamiHerald.com
Dec 1, 2020, 7:47 PM ET
  •  

4 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

Looks like Miami is determined to go back to Tua when he's healthy, seems like that could be this weekend but we'll have to see.

Ugh.   Kills parkers value.  I like Tua but why cant miami just ride this year out with FItz.  They arent getting a top pick anyway.  So Tua is the QB of the future no matter what.