NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kamara for Clyde +Picks in Keeper? (WHIR)

0.5PPR, 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/Flex, 3 player keeper league (lose first 3 rounds), pre-season trade involving draft picks:

Give: Alvin Kamara, and my 9th (101st overall), 11th, (125th) and 14th round picks (173rd)

Get: His 4th (37th overall), 6th (61st), and 8th (85th) round picks 

His 4th is first overall in our draft so I'd be grabbing Clyde there. My current keepers are Kamara, Michael Thomas, and either Fournette or Carson. If I made this deal my keepers would be Michael Thomas, Fourette, and Carson; with Clyde picked first. There will be decent WR/RB value available at my 8th overall in the 4th pick in either circumstance. 

Worth it or just stick with the known commodity in Kamara as a keeper?

13 minutes ago, Billy Ball Crusher said:

thanks for the help.

i would keep what you have. mostly because i wouldn't want carson and fournette being my keepers. having 1 of those two is bad enough but both makes me head hurt

In all honesty in this scenario I’d probably get one of Kenny G, Mike Evans, or ARob through a mid round pick swap and let go of one of Carson or Fournette, for the reason you mention, feels gross keeping both 

18 hours ago, BaBaBooey said:

3 player keeper league (lose first 3 rounds),

Can somebody keep only 2 and grab CEH ahead of you?

18 hours ago, BaBaBooey said:

Kamara, Michael Thomas, and either Fournette or Carson. If I made this deal my keepers would be Michael Thomas, Fourette, and Carson; with Clyde picked first.

I guess if you keep Kamara you would still get a player of similar strength to Carson. I think I would still prefer Kamara this season, but with the keeper aspect you can totally defend getting CEH instead of him.