NBC Sports Edge Forums

9th pick how'd I draft? WHIR

Just now, Silkk1211 said:

Preston Williams, Mecole Hardman, Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Snell Jr, Big Ben, Antonio Brown

Solid starters, good bench... but get rid of that bum at the end of your bench. I don't see him being very fantasy relevant in 2020.

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

Solid starters, good bench... but get rid of that bum at the end of your bench. I don't see him being very fantasy relevant in 2020.

Antonio Brown will likely be signing with a team soon and he'll be designated for I/R slot so I kinda wanna wait and see how that plays out. I think Ben could have a huge bounce back year but he'll be quick to drop if I need to. Not really anyone worthwhile grabbing off waivers now. 

8 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

I play ESPN and in years past suspended players have always been IR eligable.

https://support.espn.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003860512-Move-a-Player-On-or-Off-Injured-Reserve-IR-#:~:text=The system will automatically place,them on the active roster.

The system will automatically place the IR (injured reserve) tag on a player once ESPN receives the report from the NFL. NOTE: Only players with the (IR) or (O) tag can be placed on IR (injured reserve) slot. All other players must be moved to the bench if you do NOT want them on the active roster.

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

I'm not saying I'll for sure be able to place him on IR. I'm just stating in years past on espn it's always been allowed. Even if I knew 100% I couldn't I would still hang on to him until the season started just to see if he signed on a team. If his 8 game suspension stood and he landed in a good spot he would be well worth using a last bench spot to wait it out.

10 hours ago, Silkk1211 said:

12 team PPR

QB- Wilson
RB- Drake
RB- David Johnson
WR- Hill
WR- Woods
WR- Gallup
Flex- Hunt
TE- Higbee
D- Colts
K- Gould

Bench:
Preston Williams, Mecole Hardman, Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Snell Jr, Big Ben, Antonio Brown

Solid team. I also have #9, in a 12 team ppr drsft, next weekend. When did guys like CEH, Mixon, D Cook go in the draft? I have Mixon in 2 leagues already, so not sure if i want him in 3.😁

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

Solid team. I also have #9, in a 12 team ppr drsft, next weekend. When did guys like CEH, Mixon, D Cook go in the draft? I have Mixon in 2 leagues already, so not sure if i want him in 3.😁

I wanted CEH bad but he went at #7 and Mixon went #10. Cook went #6. I went with Drake with the assumption I would reach for Edmonds and it backfired and someone else actually grabbed him a couple rounds before I thought he would go.

• Thanks 1