NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 SURVIVOR POOL THREAD

1 minute ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Texans will beat Jags this week, I'm pretty confident on that. 

Idk I would be confident enough to make them a survivor pick so early in the season. In feel theyre a lot riskier than Dallas, Arizona, Rams and maybe even Carolina. Firing BOB helps but the roster he assembled is still there.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do what you feel is best, but I have a rule to never touch ROAD DIVISION RIVALS unless Vegas shows the spread as 10+.   This has generally served me well.

Herbert should smoke this team but if its one coach who would lose to the Jets, it is Anthony Lynn.

You had me til MIA, now we can no longer be friends.

6 hours ago, Evincar said:

Idk I would be confident enough to make them a survivor pick so early in the season. In feel theyre a lot riskier than Dallas, Arizona, Rams and maybe even Carolina. Firing BOB helps but the roster he assembled is still there.

Oh yeah, 100% I'm not using a survivor pick. Sorry, I should've been clear. 

I was actually just trying to discourage people choosing Jags. 

I'd never make either a survivor pick. 

9 hours ago, Evincar said:

That was more of the result of Rams just looking bad. As bad as the Dallas D is the Giants offense is just as pathetic. They wont be able to keep up with Prescott.

Maybe so.  But they're the most popular pick this week so I ain't taking them and I'll hope you're wrong.

Gonna roll with the Ravens with one entry where I still have them.

Looking for a 2nd team - will most likely fade the Cowboys as they are by far the most selected team this week.

Looking at LAR with Allen in at QB now.  Will check on Chase Young news throughout the week to see if he plays or not.

As a WFT fan, I’d caution people against choosing the Rams this week... 

There is no way Kyle Allen is worse than Haskins.

Plus, West coast team traveling East for an early game. The Rams struggled last week, and the WFT defense is better than the Giants... and we at least have a few healthy weapons on offense.

• Thanks 1

Going with the Texans. Fortune favors the brave (stupid?)

From what's coming out, they clearly hated BOB, I can see them playing inspired football with renewed energy. I also don't like their ROS schedule

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Where's all the guys that got cute last week and took teams like the Cardinals and 49ers because they wanted to "save" their locks.

I was thinking about the Niners but at the last second chickened out and took the Chiefs.

I don't think that many people have thought about "saving" the Cardinals at all this season.  When I think "saving" I think the Chiefs and the Ravens, and the Seahawks and Packers are starting to join that class.  I may have "saved" the Niners at one point but with all their injuries it's a different story.

Between the Giants defense playing somewhat respectably against the Rams last week, probably being pissed off about being winless, Saquan hurt, etc and the Cowboys complete lack of defense and an offensive line adrift without Fredrick, Collins and now Smith...there might be a chance?

That would be awesome.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Might want to lock in the Bills today to get that DEFAULT VICTORY

Ours were due on WED at 7PM, and that is exactly what I did...and it's hard to not feel confident about the Bills in this matchup anyways.

Despite me swearing I would never use a Josh Allen led team after what he cost me last year in that playoff game--dude looks totally different now.