Logan Thomas 2020 Outlook

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep us posted

I had Jonnu and Thomas and ended up cutting Jonnu. Tannehill just isn't going to pass enough on a weekly basis, and when Brown gets back I see Jonnu's target share diminishing. 

Age well this did not

Time to see all of this come together for the dude! Couldnt be in a better volume position, just need to see those targets turn into catches/yards, and then we can see what we can really do with the ball in his hand. He’s gonna cash in for sure 

Edited by csv2209
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

His QB is the problem for me, haskins just isnt ready.  If they make a switch at QB, he will reach his potential.

Haskins isn’t THAT bad, I don’t think switching to Alex Smith would benefit LT much. 

Am I allowed to call him LT? Or is that disrespectful to Ladainian Tomlinson? 

3 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Haskins isn’t THAT bad, I don’t think switching to Alex Smith would benefit LT much. 

LT = Lawrence Taylor in my book.  Maybe I am showing my age lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

2 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

LT = Lawrence Taylor in my book.  Maybe I am showing my age lol.

LT2 = Tomlinson

TrE = Thomas (see whut i did thar?)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I work with a guy who looks just like him. I think this means he will be good this week.

Inside info like this is why I love these forums. I'm firing up Thomas this week because of this post!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Logan Thomas might be the most inefficient player in the league considering his usage and targets. I'm gonna assume the Haskins looked pretty bad yesterday?

Agreed, I didn't see the game either - so I don't know if this falls on Thomas, Haskins, the OL, or what really. I'd love to hear thoughts from anyone who watched this...

1 hour ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Logan Thomas might be the most inefficient player in the league considering his usage and targets. I'm gonna assume the Haskins looked pretty bad yesterday?

It is pretty absurd how bad Haskins throws are. I've watched far too much WFT this year and this kid is just terrible. LT will have his much smaller man beat and Haskins is throwing it at his knees or feet--like repeatedly. Sounds like Riverboat Ron has seen about enough too.

10 hours ago, kdpat15 said:

I like his target share, thinking about scooping up as could be good bye week replacement. Is it mostly Haskins who sucks lol

At this point you just hope Allen takes over and slings the rock to Logan Thomas as much as Haskins is throwing it in his general direction. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, aapox said:

At this point you just hope Allen takes over and slings the rock to Logan Thomas as much as Haskins is throwing it in his general direction. 

Agreed, but not worth a roster spot until a QB change is made. 

• Like 2