Yahoo! gave me a "C" grade. Your thoughts? WHIR

6th pick --- 12 team .5PPR 6th pick QB, RB, RB, WR WR, TE, W/R/T, DST, K,  5 BN

Wentz

D. Cook, Jacobs, David Johnson, B. Scott, A. Gibson, A. Mattison

Theilen, OBJ, Woods, Preston Williams

Higbee

NE DST

M. Gay

Like security of having Mattison, but not sure he assumes bell cow role?? Drop him for WR/TE help?

FA: Watkins, Tate, Aiyuk, Ruggs, Judy, Harry, Lazard, Robby Anderson, Parris Campbell / Jonnu Smith, Irv Smith, Ian Thomas.

3 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

Like security of having Mattison, but not sure he assumes bell cow role?? Drop him for WR/TE help?

I think it'll be more of a 1A/1B situation with Mike Boone, both have proven to be fairly valuable. I wouldn't drop him for WR/TE help just yet, but I do think that having only Higbee is a bit thin. If you wait that long on TE I'd add another breakout candidate like JSmith/ISmith/IThomas you mention.

All in all I think a decent team. I never critique D/ST (because it's a total crapshoot), but I'm less sure than you that the NE D/ST will be worth drafting, especially at the start of the season. They lost both Chung and Hightower to Covid opt-outs, which can't be good. Sure, Belichick is the Defensive wizard (and they have some interesting draft picks), but they may need some time to recover there.

27 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I think it'll be more of a 1A/1B situation with Mike Boone, both have proven to be fairly valuable. I wouldn't drop him for WR/TE help just yet, but I do think that having only Higbee is a bit thin. If you wait that long on TE I'd add another breakout candidate like JSmith/ISmith/IThomas you mention.

Who you dropping for TE help? Preston Williams since FA WR has a fair amount of options? I would feel pretty thin at WR. 

4 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

Preston Williams since FA WR has a fair amount of options? I would feel pretty thin at WR. 

No, I like him. Indeed it'd have to be either Scott/Mattison(/Gibson), but I think you should wait to see how week 1 plays out, and that should probably make the choice easier.

3 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

You don't like Scott because you think Sanders will be bell cow and stay healthy? Drop Scott for Pollard, Edmonds? 

i would wait until week 1 is done. but i can't see Scott stealing goal line touches. and if Sanders goes down i can see the eagles signing another RB

Never listed to their grades Yahoo is beyond clueless!! Don't like the Cook pick he's made of glass & could very well holdout this year due to money. Should have taken another RB on the board. But you did win totally by drafting Preston Williams. He's going to have a great season. You could use another WR though for depth drop Scott. 

Agree with lightweight3 and Rush - Yahoo grades are ridiculous.  Don't worry about them. 

As far as your team goes, I think it will be competitive.  I always have some misgivings about Cook (health and possible timeshare with Mattison), and would have likely gone another direction at 6, but it is what it is. 

I am more worried about your TE position than WR depth.  I'm just not sold on Higbee.  I'd drop Scott and pick up another TE and play the matchups each week. 

Good luck.