NBC Sports Edge Forums

Joshua Kelley 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, whatisfootball said:

Bulaga and Turner have missed the past 2 and 3 games respectively.

exactly, and is it a coincidence that around the same time Kelley‚Äôs production dropped off? I think not ūü§Ē with those 2 active Kelley had 2 solid games to start the season.¬†

Hopefully with the bye week coming those 2 will get healthy, and the schedule will also ease up

• Like 2
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last one out please turn off the lights

Guess who's currently PFF highest graded RB in pass blocking???.. Youve guessed it! Its Joshua Kelley with a 87.1 rating and 0 sacks/pressures/hurries/hits allowed on 12 pass blocking snaps.  Wh

Not a good gif as this dude dies like 1min after. 

On 10/13/2020 at 1:34 PM, LongBalls said:

Looks JAGalicious. 

Yea, the saints game was the first game I actually saw alot of his runs. Prior to that thought he had some juice from reading articles etc, after watching that game, jag it is. Will have to drop due to bye week and needing a rb.

Edited by Rozr1
5 minutes ago, Rozr1 said:

Yea, the saints game was the first game I actually saw alot of his runs. Prior to that thought he had some juice from reading articles etc, after watching that game, jag it is. Will have to drop due to bye week and needing a rb.

Saints D has one of the best run defenses in the league. But, Jackson/Kelley both suck so...

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Last Rebel said:

What's the upside here now? Is there even a scenario where he can get to RB2 status ROS anymore?

A Justin Jackson injury would probably be required, otherwise he's probably capped at RB3/Flex, and potentially a low-end one if last week was an indication of things. 

I'm holding on still in a 12-teamer with fairly shallow benches, but he's the first on my list to cut if needed.

44 minutes ago, Last Rebel said:

What's the upside here now? Is there even a scenario where he can get to RB2 status ROS anymore?

Ekeler and Justin Jackson go down..

• Thanks 1

Things change quickly. After week 2 Rojo was basically WW fodder. Oops

If Kelley still has no pulse and is clear 2nd fiddle to JJ in a couple weeks I’ll entertain the thought of dropping but not yet 

• Like 3

I'm not giving up on this guy. He looked like he had juice through the first three games of the season, and then in that third game he fumbled. Ever since then he's been running tentatively, against two of the best run defenses in the NFL.

Most mid-round rooks might have been benched by then, especially by a coach like Lynn, but he's still been extremely involved. Think the bye week is coming at the perfect time for his ROS outlook.

• Like 2