NBC Sports Edge Forums

Joshua Kelley 2020 Outlook

Just now, Spina said:

Keenan Allen seems to want to 'feed him'

Lynn is a former RB himself, and can still relate to the game thru a player's eyes ... K.A. is now the voice of that team/locker with Phil being gone ... Lynn is listening, and i'm quite certain it's nothing he doesn't know already.

• Like 3
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last one out please turn off the lights

Guess who's currently PFF highest graded RB in pass blocking???.. Youve guessed it! Its Joshua Kelley with a 87.1 rating and 0 sacks/pressures/hurries/hits allowed on 12 pass blocking snaps.  Wh

Not a good gif as this dude dies like 1min after. 

On 9/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, Spina said:

This kid has earned the vacated role left by Melvin, and is now Ekeler's sidekick.

Would think he'd be owned more: 11%

...that should rise following Week 1 when everyone catches on.

Free Value to be had.

When the Head Coach (...and former running back) gives a ringing endorsement of a young RB, everyone should probably take notice.

@pastorofmuppets2

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

I realize this is the Kelley thread and biased. But standard league, Hines, Robinson or this guy?

Hmm, I might lean slightly toward Kelley in standard. I like Robinson, but I worry that he'll disappear in a negative game script, which I still think will be the case more likely than not this year for JAX. LAC has a good defense, which might be good enough to keep things close enough more often than not.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

But can the man catch?

Yeah he can catch from what I have researched. I just am not sure how much of backs running routes is going to be part of this offense anymore?

Also Tyrod just doesn't check the ball down, he is looking intermediate to deep a ton and that is absolutely his MO.

1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah he can catch from what I have researched. I just am not sure how much of backs running routes is going to be part of this offense anymore?

Also Tyrod just doesn't check the ball down, he is looking intermediate to deep a ton and that is absolutely his MO.

the runs look very impressive, guy makes some great cuts and can lower the boom. 

X-post from the waiver thread

Free agent RBs Jordan Scarlett and Brian Herrien worked out for the Chargers on Tuesday. 

It's a bad sign for Justin Jackson's (quad) Week 2 availability. Scarlett finished 2019 on injured reserve for the Panthers with a knee injury. If he lands a contract, he would be unlikely to spend more than a few weeks on the 53-man roster. 

RELATED: 
Sep 15, 2020, 4:04 PM ET