Devine Ozigbo 2020 Outlook

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

christine michel anyone 😁

Marrone says Ozigbo can play all three downs https://mobile.twitter.com/genefrenette/status/1301507708210868228?s=21

Not to be a terrified Robinson manager running to the backups thread to fear monger, but Robinson owns PFFs #8 rushing grade and #15 overall grade for running backs. I just have a hard time thinking the Jags are thinking about ways to get him off the field right now. I don't think the struggles the last two weeks are down to him.

On 10/25/2020 at 4:31 AM, USWAY said:

Not to be a terrified Robinson manager running to the backups thread to fear monger, but Robinson owns PFFs #8 rushing grade and #15 overall grade for running backs. I just have a hard time thinking the Jags are thinking about ways to get him off the field right now. I don't think the struggles the last two weeks are down to him.

I didn’t see the game, I guess he got hurt before getting a touch? Not sure if it was early on. Seems like this was the right take though.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Against chicago?

No tape on ozigbo all season. I don't see how you could feel good stating him.

Didn’t say it would feel good, lol. Might be necessary though. 

My advice would be to avoid this guy or Dare in championship week.

You didn't work all season to get to the big game only to lose it because you chose to play a backup with marginal talent on a team that is clearly trying to tank.

nonsense advice. some teams will be in a situation of playing a Gallup type and then Jax RB situation becomes very relevant. 

last 3 weeks: Ogunbowale has 46 snaps and Ozigbo has 9. beat writer thinks Ogunbowale will start...if you pick one it should be him

18 minutes ago, hines said:

nonsense advice. some teams will be in a situation of playing a Gallup type and then Jax RB situation becomes very relevant. 

last 3 weeks: Ogunbowale has 46 snaps and Ozigbo has 9. beat writer thinks Ogunbowale will start...if you pick one it should be him

Thanks, beat writers are always right. 

I think I'd rather have Ozigbo for sure. Dare has played more snaps these past few weeks, but I really think that is because he fits the mold of the 3rd down, passing scat back more so than anything else.

Asking Dare to be the lead dog is like asking James White to be the main back etc. In my my mind. 

• Like 1