Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Real team 4 of 5 let me know how I did. 100% WHIR


Recommended Posts

This is another inherited team.

10 teams 1/2 PPR, 5 rushing attempts .3, 25 passing yards .4, 5 completions .3

3 keepers my keepers were Dalvin Cook, AJ green and Deshaun Watson (there is a reason this team was abandoned)

we start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE Flex, D/ST, K

QB - Watson

RB - Cook, Taylor, Mostert, Mattison, Latavius Murray, Gibson, Chris Thompson, Kelley

WR - Ridley, Chark, Green, Cooks, P. Williams, N'Keal Harry, Lazard

TE - Hurst, Eifert

 

I already have someone asking about Taylor. I think it will cost him more than he'll wanna pay. not just because he is my RB2 but he is also my future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you could somehow combine taylor with another player (not ridley, chark or cook) for a young stud running back (Kenyan Drake, Joe Mixon, Josh Jacobs, Aaron Jones) then I would do that. I think your team is decent but is going to struggle a bit at the RB position unless Mostert hits 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2020 at 1:55 AM, Billy Ball Crusher said:

10 teams 1/2 PPR, 5 rushing attempts .3, 25 passing yards .4, 5 completions .3

Very interesting settings. RBs should be worth relatively more than in normal .5 PPR, and rushing QBs are king.

If the TE Flex can also play a RB, then I would have wanted more RB depth. Certainly don't trade Taylor unless you get an insane offer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Very interesting settings. RBs should be worth relatively more than in normal .5 PPR, and rushing QBs are king.

If the TE Flex can also play a RB, then I would have wanted more RB depth. Certainly don't trade Taylor unless you get an insane offer.

Sorry I forgot the comma. It is TE, Flex

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 5:55 PM, Billy Ball Crusher said:

This is another inherited team.

10 teams 1/2 PPR, 5 rushing attempts .3, 25 passing yards .4, 5 completions .3

3 keepers my keepers were Dalvin Cook, AJ green and Deshaun Watson (there is a reason this team was abandoned)

we start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE Flex, D/ST, K

QB - Watson

RB - Cook, Taylor, Mostert, Mattison, Latavius Murray, Gibson, Chris Thompson, Kelley

WR - Ridley, Chark, Green, Cooks, P. Williams, N'Keal Harry, Lazard

TE - Hurst, Eifert

 

I already have someone asking about Taylor. I think it will cost him more than he'll wanna pay. not just because he is my RB2 but he is also my future.

Would only trade Taylor, if you can get a better RB in return. Will probably take throwing in a WR, but you are deep there. With NE releasing Sanu, Harry's value has gone up some. GL!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

Would only trade Taylor, if you can get a better RB in return. Will probably take throwing in a WR, but you are deep there. With NE releasing Sanu, Harry's value has gone up some. GL!

 

i thought the same. and offered a terrible trade for me and it not denied then i came to my senses

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...