NBC Sports Edge Forums

PPR Dynasty openings with immediate openings!!

Due to some inactive owners needing to be replaced and Covid-19 this year, I have openings in this ESPN hosted Dynasty PPR league. $25 per owner held with Leaguesafe. 1st place $150, 2nd place $75, 3rd place $50, 4th place $25.
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE)

Looking for active long term managers only!! If you believe you have the drafting & trading skills to turn one of these teams into league champ, shoot me a message! Once full, we will begin our 4 round Rookie & Free Agent Draft. *Payment will be required by all before the draft starts.*

League page and rosters can be found here: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=9304637

All teams are open other than 13 Reasons. Team 3 won the league last season. Our rookie draft order for this season is below…

Please DM me with a little about your fantasy football background and what interests you about the league & the particular team you want, thank you!

Pick#  Team

1       Team 6

2       Team 2

3      Team 5

4      Team 9

5     13 Reasons

6     Team 4

7     Team 12

8     Team 11

9     Team 10

10    Team 7

11    Team 8

12     Team 3

• Haha 1

Due to some inactive owners needing to be replaced and Covid-19 this year, I have openings in this ESPN hosted Dynasty PPR league. $25 per owner held with Leaguesafe. 1st place $150, 2nd place $75, 3rd place $50, 4th place $25.
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE)

Looking for active long term managers only!! If you believe you have the drafting & trading skills to turn one of these teams into league champ, shoot me a message! Once full, we will begin our 4 round Rookie & Free Agent Draft. *Payment will be required by all before the draft starts.*

League page and rosters can be found here: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=9304637

All teams are open other than 13 Reasons. Team 3 won the league last season. Our rookie draft order for this season is below…

Please DM me with a little about your fantasy football background and what interests you about the league & the particular team you want, thank you!

Pick#  Team

1       Team 6

2       Team 2

3      Team 5

4      Mullet Mobile

5     13 Reasons

6     Team 4

7     Team 12

8     Team 11

9     Team 10

10    The Simpsons

11    Team 8