Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Darius Slayton 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But Slayton is the high upside guy here. We know what Shep is - solid hands and a chain mover who isn't scared to go across the middle and get those gritty yards. He is not, however, a deep threat or

I'M SUPER CONFIDENT!     Because I have no other options due to byes and rescheduled games.

Dropped. Shepherd coming back. Just a lottery pick after a good spree at the end of last year that fizzled when saquan got hurt

14 minutes ago, bigpinero said:

Won me a matchup with Golladay not playing. I love you Darius! 

I hope he keeps producing as the Giants lone deep threat.

I only started him because Evans was so iffy and Denver WR Sutton was out ... I'll second your ❤️ for Darius! Damn, what a great performance from a bench player in time of need!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FooserX said:

To be honest, I'm probably going Lazard over Slayton. Give me Green Bay's offense and Aaron Rodgers over the Giants...

 

Probably can get him cheaper too.


Oof 

 

cannot stress enough how big of a mistake that is.   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, FooserX said:

To be honest, I'm probably going Lazard over Slayton. Give me Green Bay's offense and Aaron Rodgers over the Giants...

 

Probably can get him cheaper too.

 

Don't do it

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Impreza178 said:


Oof 

 

cannot stress enough how big of a mistake that is.   

 

lol why's that?

 

It's all a crap shoot here. I don't think the upside on blowing my FAAB on Slayton is much different than Lazard...better to bid really low on other WR2/3's and save it for the big RB's when they come up.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FooserX said:

 

lol why's that?

 

It's all a crap shoot here. I don't think the upside on blowing my FAAB on Slayton is much different than Lazard...better to bid really low on other WR2/3's and save it for the big RB's when they come up.

 

 

Slayton has a better chance if consistency than Lazard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Just reviving this. We've had a blow-up and a disappearance. Which I think is what we'll get from him all season: high ceiling low floor. Makes me not want to let him go, but I'll be scared any week I have to start him. Do we hope for another big game or two then look to sell?

Slayton's arrow is shooting up and is one of the few WRs I have complete confidence in now that the running game is in shambles without Saquon AND Shepherd being out for extended time -- believe he'll consistently put up solid games, mixed in with blow-up games the rest of the way.

Easy Top 20 Finish.

 

The Giants new identity is Danny-Dimes to Darius Slayton.

[throwing team, playing from behind most of the season...Slayton is someone you want on your Squad]

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spina said:

Slayton's arrow is shooting up and is one of the few WRs I have complete confidence in now that the running game is in shambles without Saquon AND Shepherd being out for extended time -- believe he'll consistently put up solid games, mixed in with blow-up games the rest of the way.

Easy Top 20 Finish.

 

The Giants new identity is Danny-Dimes to Darius Slayton.

[throwing team, playing from behind most of the season...Slayton is someone you want on your Squad]

I want to believe this lol - do you think he's a better start, in general, than comp guys like Boyd, CeeDee, Gallup, and all these other similar tier WRs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JAG_challam said:

I want to believe this lol - do you think he's a better start, in general, than comp guys like Boyd, CeeDee, Gallup, and all these other similar tier WRs?

Believe Slayton and the above WRs are all pretty close -- I want to be cautious in saying cause I'm going against one of those guys and don't want to jinx it. I'm crazy.

However, I take Slayton's upside in opportunities over the others -- lots of mouths in Dallas.

Just one man's opinion.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...