NBC Sports Edge Forums

Darius Slayton 2020 Outlook

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But Slayton is the high upside guy here. We know what Shep is - solid hands and a chain mover who isn't scared to go across the middle and get those gritty yards. He is not, however, a deep threat or

I'M SUPER CONFIDENT!     Because I have no other options due to byes and rescheduled games.

Dropped. Shepherd coming back. Just a lottery pick after a good spree at the end of last year that fizzled when saquan got hurt

35 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Slayton is still a hold for me, he'll be a bye week/injury filler with boom potential.

But Daniel Jones is trash, as both a fantasy QB and real life QB. Sadly with Colt McCoy as backup, the QB situation is what it is this year. 

Hold here for the same reasons. I guess we need Sterling back to take some pressure off.

4 minutes ago, Mongeese said:

What's worse :  Giants offense or Cowboys defense?

LOL - I believe what you are referring to is a rare situation where two black holes cancel each other out.
Where it pertains to Slayton - I think if there's any game where he could, and even should, get back on track - it's this one. Which probably means he can't. And won't.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HarambeLives said:

I’m not worried about his talent, I’m worried about Danny. 

I'm not worried about Danny. The first four weeks were to be expected imo. Slayton going off in game 1 just had people's expectations to high for the bad matchups

• Like 2
Just now, sjm76 said:

What are the general thoughts about how Slayton will do today?  I think the Giants will be chasing points all game so you would think Slayton should have a good day.

Surprisingly, almost every article I looked at for streaming DST had DAL in their top 2. I'm nowhere near that ballsy, but something to consider.

I lost faith and gave up on the Slayton hope already. But he's definitely talented and capable. Giants are just so awful...

2 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

What are the general thoughts about how Slayton will do today?  I think the Giants will be chasing points all game so you would think Slayton should have a good day.

I'M SUPER CONFIDENT!

Because I have no other options due to byes and rescheduled games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1