NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tonight 10PM EST | $100 | ESPN | 12-Team | PPR | Snake | Leaguesafe

If you're interested leave your email in the thread or send me a message. Leaguesafe details will be posted on the league's front page once the league is half full.

Link to the league: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=12408086

Draft time set for 10pm eastern - please be able to draft a little later if necessary.

Settings:

Payments through Leaguesafe with majority approval.

12 Teams
ESPN
Snake draft
1 point per reception
FAAB

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 Flex
DST
7 Bench
2 IR

Payouts:

Winner: $550
Second: $250
Third: $100
Most regular season points: $200
Second most regular season points: $100

Covid Contigency:

In the hopefully unlikely event that the NFL season is not completed, if six games or fewer are played everyone will receive a refund of their $100. Once seven games have been completed if the season is halted payouts will be allocated on the basis of most points scored - full details involving all outcomes have been posted on the league messageboard.

Edited by tknir
1 minute ago, tknir said:

Going to roll this over to tomorrow night - harder to fill leagues at short notice this year for obvious reasons

Dammit ... then I'm not in... was looking forward to having a league with nlm .. we played in leagues together lik 7-8 yrs ago 😛

Just now, tdk said:

Dammit ... then I'm not in... was looking forward to having a league with nlm .. we played in leagues together lik 7-8 yrs ago 😛

I was running a league man...would you be interested in joining and potentially helping me fill it out? PM me!

tdk... Are you sure NHM is not in if we draft tomorrow night??? I might join if we do tomorrow night but let's do a 10 teamer with a super flex bump it up to a buck and a quarter if you want add another flex...im in.... I will only do FAA B waiver wires that for worse record gets 1st dibs I do not like that continual go over I'm a nuclear physicist and I cannot figure that out ever!!!

1 hour ago, tknir said:

If you're interested leave your email in the thread or send me a message. Leaguesafe details will be posted on the league's front page once the league is half full.

Link to the league: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=12408086

Draft time set for 10pm eastern - please be able to draft a little later if necessary.

Settings:

12 Teams
ESPN
Snake draft
1 point per reception
FAAB

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 Flex
DST
7 Bench
2 IR

Payouts:

Covid Contigency:

In the hopefully unlikely event that the NFL season is not completed, if six games or fewer are played everyone will receive a refund of their $100. Once seven games have been completed if the season is halted payouts will be allocated on the basis of most points scored - full details involving all outcomes have been posted on the league messageboard.

So I got into one ESPN fantasy league last year  from this site... as soon as we had our draft the commissioner disappeared... literally answered  questions you asked him why things were run like this instead of that he literally cut off adding to your starting lineup at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday so the injury report comes out at the earliest 11:30est (sometimes 15 minutes later)... if you had a late injury and you had a bunch of byes that week you could not enter anybody into your lineup nor pick up from waiver and when you try to ask him about it (nothing silence).. I need to know this is going to be on access to the commissioner league...e mail,something.. I don't need a whole lot of handholding but if we have questions we need answers 8 of the 10 guys were absolutely livid !! nobody knew how to track him down and so on..... respond if and when you want otherwise I can't proceed unless I know we are going to be able to communicate

4 minutes ago, ufflmaster said:

I'm still in w the move to tomorrow...please save me a spot

Not to be a dick but don't you save your own spot by paying through Leaguesafe ? Isn't that the only way spots are saved?? I'm in if I can get a question or 2 answered or if we go to a 10 teamer with some modifications if it's too hard to get 12 let's do a 10 it's not the worst thing in the world but 12 makes you work a little bit more at it. I could go Sat, Sun,  Tuesday nights only...i have big $$ draft Sat and sun @ noon est

1 hour ago, tknir said:

Settings:

12 Teams
ESPN
Snake draft
1 point per reception
FAAB

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 Flex
DST
7 Bench
2 IR

Payouts:

Covid Contigency:

If you decide to go tomorrow ,Saturday Sunday , Tuesday or Wednesday night I am in if it's tonight I'm out

27 minutes ago, flyy1313 said:

Not to be a dick but don't you save your own spot by paying through Leaguesafe ? Isn't that the only way spots are saved?? I'm in if I can get a question or 2 answered or if we go to a 10 teamer with some modifications if it's too hard to get 12 let's do a 10 it's not the worst thing in the world but 12 makes you work a little bit more at it. I could go Sat, Sun,  Tuesday nights only...i have big $$ draft Sat and sun @ noon est

Pretty hard to reserve my spot by paying through leaguesafe when the leagues isn't set up yet don't you think? Ive played 6 or leagues w this commish and always pay immediately. I was simply stating that I'm in even w the switch and asked him to hold a spot if I'm not sitting on my phone to see it when he opens the league

It's also poor taste to want to join a league posted as 12 team w set rosters and start demanding a bunch of crap....including FUNDAMENTAL changes to what's posted. This guy does a great job running leagues and I guarantee he fills it's easily. Move along now please so those of us responding to what the league was posted as can proceed

58 minutes ago, ufflmaster said:

It's also poor taste to want to join a league posted as 12 team w set rosters and start demanding a bunch of crap....including FUNDAMENTAL changes to what's posted. This guy does a great job running leagues and I guarantee he fills it's easily. Move along now please so those of us responding to what the league was posted as can proceed

I hope you werentt talking about me ...if you are I didn't mean to sound demanding it's just when you're trying to fill these and sometimes you have people tugging you both ways... knock it down to 10 already saves you 2 spots that's all ..good luck with your league guys...

Guys, I am a bit confused (my normal state). I believe the league was postponed to tomorrow. If it's tonight and y'all need a participant on short notice, feel free to email me at donmiester65@gmail.com. I could draft in an hour if you need someone. If it is tomorrow, it depends on my schedule; feel free to send me an invite, but I understand spots may be taken by others who pay. And to the commissioner, who I do not now, thank you for doing so much work in connection with your leagues. This year, more than ever, I appreciate the hard work done by commissioners! Don Miester