NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you realize you're posting in the DST STREAMING thread and what streaming means?

Here's a few of my favorite DST pairs to grab now for the next 4 weeks:   1)    Seattle Seahawks + Los Angeles Chargers My favorite pair of defenses to stash for the final weeks of the

Isn't that the point of this thread?

On 10/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, Nappyroots said:

I have Colts D. Their ROS after bye looks UGLY! That combined with the face they didn't destroy The Bengals I feel its time to move on. Would you want Rams or Saints ROS?

I agree. Plus they essentially had two great weeks (and Jets) to rank them at the top. Rest were mediocre.

Chicago is on my WW so going after them. I like the Rams out of your two options.

Hey fellas

Got Ravens on a BYE this week, and I was thinking ahead and grabbed Rams vs. Bears this week.

That being said, the Chiefs are still available and have a nice matchup. Just wondering on what to do here, and looking at the next few games in each schedule.

Ravens: BYE, PITT, @ Indy, @ NE

Rams: CHI, @Mia, BYE, SEA

Chiefs: @DEN, NYJ, CAR, BYE

1 minute ago, squidthunder said:

Hey fellas

Got Ravens on a BYE this week, and I was thinking ahead and grabbed Rams vs. Bears this week.

That being said, the Chiefs are still available and have a nice matchup. Just wondering on what to do here, and looking at the next few games in each schedule.

Ravens: BYE, PITT, @ Indy, @ NE

Rams: CHI, @Mia, BYE, SEA

Chiefs: @DEN, NYJ, CAR, BYE

Grab KC and start them the next two weeks.

• Like 1

What to do....options:

Saints 3 sacks and .6 int per game through first 5 games. Held opponents to under 30 points last two games? Lol

Bucs (not ideal this week top 5 scoring Raiders offense, but clearly the leagues best defense)

NYG underrated, at Philly on short week

Browns 

1 minute ago, luckBbrady said:

What to do....options:

Saints 3 sacks and .6 int per game through first 5 games. Held opponents to under 30 points last two games? Lol

Bucs (not ideal this week top 5 scoring Raiders offense, but clearly the leagues best defense)

NYG underrated, at Philly on short week

Browns 

Bucs.

Someone convince me that the Giants are actually a decent start tonight? They've been getting lots of pressure, 6th ranked DST on the season, good matchup against a struggling Wentz... but I still hate it so much.

Options on the Wire include Chargers, 49ers, Bears... Chargers feel like a floor play at best, even with Melvin Ingram coming back. 

6 minutes ago, larosn24 said:

Would you guys rather stash Goedert or Ertz on your bench? Seems likely both return week 10 after their bye week. Thanks!

No-brainer for me. Goedert. He's looked much better this year, and should be back a week or two earlier. 

• Like 1