Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you realize you're posting in the DST STREAMING thread and what streaming means?

Here's a few of my favorite DST pairs to grab now for the next 4 weeks:   1)    Seattle Seahawks + Los Angeles Chargers My favorite pair of defenses to stash for the final weeks of the

Isn't that the point of this thread?

49 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

picked up philly D this week for their matchup with the Giants, but may end up holding until next week since they get Dallas. Philly is suddenly startable against these horrid teams

 

Same here brodie, this move may end up working out beautifully. Better then expected 

If Dalton sits (concussion) , and the mobster Ben DiNucci starts. Giddy up I tell you !

Who knows I may start Philly D regardless of who suits up for DallAss. 

Playing at home + coming off that W . Must win divisional game for the Eagles, I feel this defense shows up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RunCMC said:

 

Same here brodie, this move may end up working out beautifully. Better then expected 

If Dalton sits (concussion) , and the mobster Ben DiNucci starts. Giddy up I tell you !

Who knows I may start Philly D regardless of who suits up for DallAss. 

Playing at home + coming off that W . Must win divisional game for the Eagles, I feel this defense shows up.

 

Also it's a night game - if it's Dalton, Dalton at night is normally UGLY!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a tropical storm in Carolina tonight.  Rainy with strong gusts of wind.  Starting either of these two defenses is getting too cute, right?

Next best options: GB, CLE, DET 🤢

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

It's a tropical storm in Carolina tonight.  Rainy with strong gusts of wind.  Starting either of these two defenses is getting too cute, right?

Next best options: GB, CLE, DET 🤢

Cleveland or Colts ROS tho?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

Cleveland or Colts ROS tho?

I'd rather stream.  With that said, between those two, Cleveland.  More plus match-ups, better offense, and more talent on defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

I'd rather stream.  With that said, between those two, Cleveland.  More plus match-ups, better offense, and more talent on defense.

I forgot to mention Eagles. Where would you put them with those two?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

I'd rather stream.  With that said, between those two, Cleveland.  More plus match-ups, better offense, and more talent on defense.


Cleveland plays Giants and Jets during the fantasy playoffs which I think would be a good thing, right?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

It's a tropical storm in Carolina tonight.  Rainy with strong gusts of wind.  Starting either of these two defenses is getting too cute, right?

Next best options: GB, CLE, DET 🤢

Rolling with Cleveland.  No Edwards, Trent Brown still unknown, but what I like most is the west coast team coming east for a 1 PM game.  I don't love it but it's the best of the options available to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...