NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

3 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

Guys, I thought Pitt's D was going to be an advantage for me in the playoffs, but going into the championship and I'm having serious doubts about starting them against Indy after losing 3 in a row and making Finley look like an all-pro QB last night. My other option is I have Indy's D as well. Do you think I should roll with them against Pitt?

I’d be happy rolling out Indy against Pitt. 2 teams going in totally different directions

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you realize you're posting in the DST STREAMING thread and what streaming means?

Here's a few of my favorite DST pairs to grab now for the next 4 weeks:   1)    Seattle Seahawks + Los Angeles Chargers My favorite pair of defenses to stash for the final weeks of the

Isn't that the point of this thread?

Arizona has been great lately but I think they get a downgrade with Beathard starting. He's more mobile and could deal with Zona's beastly pass rush better than Mullen's would've. It wouldn't surprise me at all if SF played well and scored a decent amount of points. May still roll them out there though because my other option is Tampa and 2 of their DBs(including perhaps their best corner) could be out

Edited by owenmills
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, ChefCurryWitDaPot said:

Panthers vs. Washington

Texans vs. Cincinnati 

Eagles vs. Cowboys

Chargers vs. Broncos

It sounds like Smith has a chance to play this week. If he plays, I'm taking them off the list.

Which one do you guys like this week for the championship round? 

Texans edge out the Panthers 

I keep agonizing over Bills @ NE vs. Bears @Jax

NE may be resting good players since they're out of the playoffs

Jags are terrible, but they're slightly better with Minshew. I guess I'm slightly leaning Buffalo but could be convinced to go Bears (and I'm a Bears fan, though Ive always really liked the Bills)

2 minutes ago, habslive said:

I keep agonizing over Bills @ NE vs. Bears @Jax

NE may be resting good players since they're out of the playoffs

Jags are terrible, but they're slightly better with Minshew. I guess I'm slightly leaning Buffalo but could be convinced to go Bears (and I'm a Bears fan, though Ive always really liked the Bills)

Bears all the way for me

Pickings are scarce in my league, and I got caught with my pants down in championship week. Should have stashed a few weeks ago but I was just concerned with making it here.  
Which side of Washington or Carolina is the right choice?

9 hours ago, CooL said:

Pickings are scarce in my league, and I got caught with my pants down in championship week. Should have stashed a few weeks ago but I was just concerned with making it here.  
Which side of Washington or Carolina is the right choice?

Washington. Their defense is solid.

23 hours ago, owenmills said:

Arizona has been great lately but I think they get a downgrade with Beathard starting. He's more mobile and could deal with Zona's beastly pass rush better than Mullen's would've. It wouldn't surprise me at all if SF played well and scored a decent amount of points. May still roll them out there though because my other option is Tampa and 2 of their DBs(including perhaps their best corner) could be out

Same predicament. Thanks for the Tampa DB intel.

Looking for something to swing this one way or another.

37 minutes ago, Proteus said:

Same predicament. Thanks for the Tampa DB intel.

Looking for something to swing this one way or another.

Yeah looks like Carlton Davis is doubtful and won’t play which hurts them, he’s one of their best corners. The safety logged limited practices so he should play. I currently have Arizona D in my lineup but I’m not super confident in them either. Tough call

• Thanks 1

debating between Rams, Cardinals, or WTF (sitting on wire)
opponent is projected to win by 10+ so I'm looking for upside 

I currently have Cardinals slotted in -  is that nuts to roll with them? 

edit: WFT not WTF**   honest mistake 

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS