NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

RunCMC

8 hours ago, OdellBaconJr said:

Struggling with this AZ or MIA decision... Any insight of who I should roll with ? 

This is close.  SF has new starter again and LV has Carr who likely isn't 100%. SF will have Kittle who might be motivated to do some damage in his return, but LV of course has Waller.  RBs are similar in Jacobs and J. Wilson.  Arizona has 14 sacks the last two weeks.  Probably lean Arizona but it's close.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I have no clue who to go with this week...I have 4 mediocre options to choose from and don't feel great about any of them. Any help?

KC vs Atlanta

Philly vs Dallas

Pitt vs Indy

Houston vs Cincy

I would probably go Pitt, as they’re the best actual defense of the bunch. I know they’re banged up and Indy is a decent offense, but Rivers will throw picks. I have a hunch the Steelers actually show up this week.

18 hours ago, mtx said:

Pittsburgh (WW), LAC or Seattle??? 

Even worse now Keenan Allen playing injured, Hunter Henry out and LB Bosa out. How is LAC going to win??? Pittsburgh anyone?? 

Bump, help please! 

On 12/28/2020 at 3:40 AM, marcadillo said:

Anybody?

Right now I’m going Rams, bit concerned about their QB play but they need the win. I have Browns on standby if the Steelers are really going to put a bad team out there. Was tempted to waiver Cowboys over all...but I don’t like the journey to NY and surely that bubble is about to burst. 

24 minutes ago, LFCreds said:

Right now I’m going Rams, bit concerned about their QB play but they need the win. I have Browns on standby if the Steelers are really going to put a bad team out there. Was tempted to waiver Cowboys over all...but I don’t like the journey to NY and surely that bubble is about to burst. 

Yeah Rams have been great all year but not so much last week. better than Seahawks playing SF on the road? 

8 minutes ago, marcadillo said:

Yeah Rams have been great all year but not so much last week. better than Seahawks playing SF on the road? 

Sorry, didn’t manage to get the Seahawks in leagues so they’re not been on my radar. Absolutely go them, safest bet to not lose you your week. 

On 12/30/2020 at 3:48 AM, esprits4s said:

This week seems tricky for those of us still playing.  What do people feel about teams potentially playing against second string players:  Chargers vs. KC, Miami vs. Buffalo (conflicting reports)?

If Josh Allen sits, as it is still unconfirmed, but probable, you gotta play the Fins Def.

• 8 months later...
14 hours ago, Cam4Future said:

So here we are again. 

I have not taken any defense in the draft. So streaming is it again this season. 

What defenses do you like in Week 1?

Which have a good first three weeks schedule? 

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic