NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

44 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

leegs that penalize pernts against mark that as a wash, imo ... that pick 6 saved an otherwise dreadful night - they made Rypien look real good for most of the game ... and the "tackling" on that MGIII run was pee wee level. 

They suck, and I knew that going in, but they made it happen for 8 points which I’ll gladly take. If it wasn’t for the epic failed outside containment in MG3 itd have been more too. But yeah. They suck. Can’t wait to drop em!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you realize you're posting in the DST STREAMING thread and what streaming means?

Here's a few of my favorite DST pairs to grab now for the next 4 weeks:   1)    Seattle Seahawks + Los Angeles Chargers My favorite pair of defenses to stash for the final weeks of the

Isn't that the point of this thread?

8 minutes ago, aapox said:

They suck, and I knew that going in, but they made it happen for 8 points which I’ll gladly take. If it wasn’t for the epic failed outside containment in MG3 itd have been more too. But yeah. They suck. Can’t wait to drop em!

cheers, man 🍻

• Like 1

Man. i just CANT get a break with my kicker. 

gonzalez 3 poits this week

pratter 2 points 2 weeks ago

succop first week i think got me 3 points too

gostkowski got dropped yesterday and clears tomorrow... should i pick him up and stash him for next week ?

12 hours ago, konstao said:

Man. i just CANT get a break with my kicker. 

gonzalez 3 poits this week

pratter 2 points 2 weeks ago

succop first week i think got me 3 points too

gostkowski got dropped yesterday and clears tomorrow... should i pick him up and stash him for next week ?

Yeah me too. Im going after Gostkowski or Carlson.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:39 PM, iretirefromfantasy said:

Rest of season which defense do you prefer?

49ers 

or

Patriots

I'd rather have the Pats by a wide margin.

As a 49ers owner, they've been very disappointing and are all kinds of banged up on defense.  I'm planning to move on from them after this week and just start streaming as I don't like their schedule much at all and they're far from the set and forget defense they were last year.

Defense is an absolute dumpster fire this year if you ask me.  I'm not sure I feel very good about anybody.

I keep trying to get my league to just eliminate kickers and defense and add 2 flex spots or something but haven't been successful.

defense stream of the week is them Howstihn Texans 👍

DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD! BOBBO IS KAPUT!

in his stead we have defensive savant & Tuna/Hoodie acolyte Roneo Crennel.

looking for the entire team to ramp it the eff up at home ... they wanted Bobbo gone, thay got their wish ... Crennel is nuttin' if not a beloved cat by just about everyone down there, and i think we get the best that team has to offer this weekend. 

the Jaguars are no longer a punching bag - they do have some very talented and electric young'ns running around out there on the offensive side of the ball ... but Fu Minshew is still prone to facacta flubs on the reg - sacks and turnovers should be counted on as Watt & co. go to the mat for their new HC. 

Jax will score some points, but i expect Watson to shine out and put the visitors in frenzied ketchup mode for a goodly chunk of the second half ... and that's when those "splash" plays come to the fore. 

i'm sure they're available in an overwhelming majority of leegs, as they've been exceedingly ungood thus far .... but the coaching change, coupled with the opponent, and augmented by being at home, make this a no-brainer spec. 

run, don't walk, mi genté ✌

3 hours ago, tts42572 said:

As a 49ers owner, they've been very disappointing and are all kinds of banged up on defense.  I'm planning to move on from them after this week and just start streaming as I don't like their schedule much at all and they're far from the set and forget defense they were last year.

Defense is an absolute dumpster fire this year if you ask me.  I'm not sure I feel very good about anybody.

I keep trying to get my league to just eliminate kickers and defense and add 2 flex spots or something but haven't been successful.

I just dropped the 49ers and kept the Pats. 

21 hours ago, Tomy said:

I have Butker and Bullock, i must drop 1 to ask Higgins on waiver. I must drop Bullock ? Very good this year, even better than Butler... what to do ??

Id stick with Butker, Bengals have some good defenses they are facing coming up which is good for field goals, if they get that far lol. Butker has been hitting 50s and just bad break on extra points. KC gets up in games and they take the 3 points and move on. I dont want teams always behind going for it instead of Fgs

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

defense stream of the week is them Howstihn Texans 👍

DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD! BOBBO IS KAPUT!

in his stead we have defensive savant & Tuna/Hoodie acolyte Roneo Crennel.

looking for the entire team to ramp it the eff up at home ... they wanted Bobbo gone, thay got their wish ... Crennel is nuttin' if not a beloved cat by just about everyone down there, and i think we get the best that team has to offer this weekend. 

the Jaguars are no longer a punching bag - they do have some very talented and electric young'ns running around out there on the offensive side of the ball ... but Fu Minshew is still prone to facacta flubs on the reg - sacks and turnovers should be counted on as Watt & co. go to the mat for their new HC. 

Jax will score some points, but i expect Watson to shine out and put the visitors in frenzied ketchup mode for a goodly chunk of the second half ... and that's when those "splash" plays come to the fore. 

i'm sure they're available in an overwhelming majority of leegs, as they've been exceedingly ungood thus far .... but the coaching change, coupled with the opponent, and augmented by being at home, make this a no-brainer spec. 

run, don't walk, mi genté ✌

GO GET 'EM 

7 hours ago, tts42572 said:

3 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I just dropped the 49ers and kept the Pats. 

Problem is Pats have a bye next week, so you'll need obviously another D.  But with the higher end Ds, I expect most everyone to carry them through their bye weeks.

Harrison Butker available on my waiver wire.  He's always consistently one of the top rated kickers.  Bullock and Blankenship scoring the points this year.  I suppose there's no rocket science to kickers and doing the "I want a kicker on a team that is ok to move the ball enough but not good enough to score" in theory seems easy to follow but obviously impossible to predict.