NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you realize you're posting in the DST STREAMING thread and what streaming means?

Here's a few of my favorite DST pairs to grab now for the next 4 weeks:   1)    Seattle Seahawks + Los Angeles Chargers My favorite pair of defenses to stash for the final weeks of the

Isn't that the point of this thread?

10 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Would you hold the Colts over the Pats?

ive had the Colts since week 1 and dropped for pats this week. They played 4 bad offenses to start the year which has helped them look good. Also some flukey scoring with 2 safety’s and 2 TDS through just 4 games inflating their total a little. I still think they are a great unit. But I didn’t want to hold through the Cleveland matchup specially with what their schedule looks like after the bye week. 

Baltimore, Tennessee twice, Houston twice (which maybe this is a good matchup this year according to points against so far but I don’t like it), Green Bay, Pittsburgh. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, LacesOut said:

If anybody is properly on stream and can carry a second d for a week, Chargers for week 6 have Jets, and maybe Tua Dolphins week 7. 

Yup. I am a 2 DST carrying player. Wins in my league are by a narrow margin. DST can make or break a week. I have Bucs and carrying Chargers for next wk. Looking to add Chiefs next.  

Bigger Q : I see alot of rankings have Chiefs DST over Bucs DST this week ?  Do I add chiefs for this week vs LVR ???? 

Who is the week 6 streamer in people's opinion?

I could pick up GB, Tenn, or Detriot before kick off tonight

I held Chargers DST for week 6 but their schedule changed to a bye week

Edited by 3FLi
On 10/8/2020 at 12:50 AM, LacesOut said:

If anybody is properly on stream and can carry a second d for a week, Chargers for week 6 have Jets, and maybe Tua Dolphins week 7. 

Chargers week 6 have a bye and week 7 vs Jax.

Jets play Miami week 6.