NBC Sports Edge Forums

Access to NFL Games

1 minute ago, Leopard said:

What are the best services to watch NFL games out of market? I know reddit had their streams but I believe they are cancelled now. 

Does anyone have NFL Sunday Ticket? If so, do you recommend? 

Once you go Red Zone for fantasy you never want to go back to anything else

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, GreenMountainPhan said:

YouTube TV has added NFL Network to their standard line-up.  They also have an add-on for RedZone (and some other channels) for $11.

Yes but don’t you have to be a subscriber first to YouTube TV which costs $65 per month? 

18 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Once you go Red Zone for fantasy you never want to go back to anything else

17 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Red Zone is 100% the way to go.

There may or may not be ways to watch it online for free... 

+ 1 

It’s RedZone or nothing.

Go big or go home

Adding Redzone for a few months has been increasingly frustrating with each passing year.  Sling had it for a total of like $30, as I don't normally carry sling.  Now it's gone.  PLaystation Vue had it for a increased but similar price and now that service is gone.  The only options now seem to be an overpriced Youtube tv which would be about $76/month..basically the price of cable... or FUBU TV (or whatever it is) which is even more expensive...I believe it came in at over $100/month including redzone.  Supposedly, you can get redzone via an app on your smartphone for just $5 and possibly aircast it or something to an appletv or the like. Though because it's smartphone only, I bet it's limited to 480p or whatever.  I guess I'm going to add on youtube tv.  It's really annoying. 

Edited by mikeflavaz
  • Like 2
Just now, CooL said:

Did AT&T TV and Directv just get rid of NFL network in the last week or so?  I can't seem to find it but I swear it was channel 212 before...

It is still 212 on DirecTV for me. I think I am going to finally chop my satellite and sign on with YouTubeTV...it is like half the cost and has the networks I mostly view. The only knock I have with it is no 4K stuff...but it is not like DirecTV has that much to offer in 4K though.

19 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

It is still 212 on DirecTV for me. I think I am going to finally chop my satellite and sign on with YouTubeTV...it is like half the cost and has the networks I mostly view. The only knock I have with it is no 4K stuff...but it is not like DirecTV has that much to offer in 4K though.

I have AT&T TV and the picture quality is pretty awesome with 4K.  Directv only had like 2 or 3 4K channels and just wasn't worth it.

No NFL network on AT&T though... at least so it would seem.

1 hour ago, CooL said:

Did AT&T TV and Directv just get rid of NFL network in the last week or so?  I can't seem to find it but I swear it was channel 212 before...

1 hour ago, CooL said:

I have AT&T TV and the picture quality is pretty awesome with 4K.  Directv only had like 2 or 3 4K channels and just wasn't worth it.

No NFL network on AT&T though... at least so it would seem.

Really that's strange, AT&T owns DirectTV , it's all the same now. And the NFL Sunday Ticket / RZ is a DirectTV product , they created it if I'm not mistaken. 

Opps sorry your talking about NFL Network ? Yeah it's still on 212 watching it rn as we speak.  I have DirectTV tho not AT&T U-Verse or whatever it's called these days. 

Redzone is awesome. I hate the Directv stream app. They have the absolute worst service and constant latency/bandwidth issues. And that has been ongoing for years. Not sure what I'll do this season, but I'm done purchasing the Sunday Ticket through the Directv stream app.

On 9/4/2020 at 6:47 PM, mikeflavaz said:

Does this work for Redzone? Seeing comments above but can't tell if they are jokes or praises. lol

It’s legit and has red zone 

I have another site too pm me for deets 

Edited by bhawks489
36 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

You guys should just stop watching games until the players quit this nonsense. Thats the only way the nfl will learn 

Nahh , but you do you Big Ben 👍🏻

• Like 3

Redzone was $2 (???) I think with Verizon. My preference is either a bar with friends and every game on a diff tv, or Redzone streaming and my team's game on another tv or device.

Edited by Sternes