NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

Even then, isn’t Jrob the pass/hurry up RB to? Now that Chris Thompson is dead?

Looks like the team has been slowly easing in that Ozigbo guy. Turned on some of the game last week and saw him in the backfield during passing situations.

2 hours ago, nb009 said:

Looks like the team has been slowly easing in that Ozigbo guy. Turned on some of the game last week and saw him in the backfield during passing situations.

Ozigbo didn't play a single snap until 4th quarter garbage time when the game was over and they started pulling starters.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Proved to me last week that he's his floor is pretty much safe, regardless of the opponent.

Could be tough sledding again...but I think he's got a decent shot at posting good line

Week 12 Stat Prediction: 18 carries, 72 yards / 5 catches, 22 receiving yards.

7 hours ago, Tryptamine said:

Like last week I'd be thrilled with 10, but I feel like there's a better chance this week than last that he exceeds that.

RB1nson has a 40 game in him.  Let him eat today!

9 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Has Antonio Gibson surpassed him as the top rookie RB in fantasy (based on outlook not accumulation of points)?

Depends on Glennon today and if Minshew is back next week for me. If Robinson sniffs the goal line 2-4 times per game like he was under Minshew, no, Robinson still king because WASH still uses a lot of Mckissic/Barber.

If JAX continues to be unable to get anywhere near the endzone every week, yeah, probably.

36 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

RB1nson has a 40 game in him.  Let him eat today!

Cant remember what game it was, but he broke a couple decent runs for tds, only to have them called back on holding calls. He just needs to get some dump offs and the D to keep it close all 4 quarters

4 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

DJ Chark & Chris Conley are both out today.  Robinson is going to get a ton of work.

My only issue with this is we need him to get a ton of work in the passing game. We have seen the volume in the run game, but this offense needs to be moving otherwise itll be another solid floor week and hopefully a few catches for a 14 pt outing. I hope he finds the endzone today