NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, USWAY said:

J Rob is one the best waiver pick ups of my fantasy career (2012-present). Up there with 2013 Josh Gordon.

^Exactly this, on both counts. Super stoked on this guy, and he seems to be a better NFL citizen than Gordon ever was.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

On 9/7/2020 at 10:08 AM, Flyman75 said:

I’m getting to the place where I’m betting no one in this backfield gets 150 carries nor tops 600 rushing yards. I’ve got a share of Mr. Robinson, but I suspect this backfield will be a total mess all season. 

Boy, I sure am glad I was wrong on this hot take :D. Been enjoying Mr. Robinson’s neighborhood all season in both leagues. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, FFCollusion said:

Immediately below them, but in their own tier for risk/reward is Jacobs, James Robinson, CEH, Chris Carson, Aaron Jones.

CEH belongs nowhere near these names. I would prefer Gibson over CEH all day. Most overrated asset in FF.

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, JuanSuarez said:

I would love to see this kid numbers if we take into account, let's say, 75% of the points he has had negated due to penalty. C'mon man.

I know. How do you not know how to line up as a pro athlete in the NFL. Negated an 18 yard TD.

• Like 2

I have no idea why they had Mike Glennon throw so many times early in the first half when it was a close game.  He had like 20 attempts when it was still a 7-3 game. 

Robinson once again getting screwed by penalties calling back TDs but his floor is great.  Overall a terrible game plan by the Jags.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

It has been a pleasure owning this guy. Won't come cheap next season. Brace yourselves for the inevitable "They will draft another back who will steal half the carries" talk this offseason.

If they draft a RB in the first 3 Rounds with all the other holes on this team, whoever the new GM ends up being should be preemptively fired.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I mean, he still found a way to hit double digits... his floor continues to impress.

It’s just a shame that stupid formation penalty negated the TD.

The tanking/penalties/QB play really held him back all season, but this game had to be the worst.  I just watched helplessly as Glennon continued to chuck it until the benching.  I lost by less than the margin of those two penalties.  The guy has been the highlight of my season.  No complaints.

Every time Jrob breaks a long run or a TD over 15 yards I have to pause and wait for a flag.  And every time there is one.  If my memory serves me right he has had 4 TD's of 15+ yards called back by unneeded holds and illegal formations.  Also had a 30 yard reception and a 50 yard run called back earlier in the year.  Great season but could have been special if it weren't for the all the negated points.  He definitely passes the eye test tough.