NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Who was the guy saying we should trade Robinson for Conner? I guess he's decided to not come back around, huh? Hmm...

Someone really said that ewww. You could tell he was special like week 1. Anyone with eyes could see that

10 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Just scanned the feed. This thread seems to be free of haters. Wonder why that is? Can we have one more? For old times sake? Pleeaasseee...

... that dude high tailed it outta here PD effin' Q 😄

when one has that courage of conviction, however foolhardy it may have been, then one should also have the integrity to come in with humble crow eating, with a fervor akin to the scorching temerity of his gleeful slagging of Rb1nSZN. 

amirite?

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

when one has that courage of conviction, however foolhardy it may have been, then one should also have the integrity to come in with humble crow eating, with a fervor akin to the scorching temerity of his gleeful slagging of Rb1nSZN. 

amirite?

After an extensive review of your post, no lies were found.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

amirite?

Agreed...ate my crow in the Hurts thread this morning, lol. 

And I'll be eating crow with you next week after the Saints-Chiefs game. Lol!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Agreed...ate my crow in the Hurts thread this morning, lol. 

And I'll be eating crow with you next week after the Saints-Chiefs game. Lol!

:lol:

hey, man ... good on ya 👍

can't believe it's week 15 already ... when we first spoke of that seems like eons ago. 

tbh, think the Saints were looking ahead a bit to the Chiefs yesterday ... took the kid Hurts lightly - not saying they totally discounted a road conference game, but, c'mon - who wouldn't be lookin' forward to KoolAid/'Homie?

gonna be a donnybrook, i am dumping a ton of coin on the Saints getting whatever points are laid. 

On 12/14/2020 at 11:42 AM, Flyman75 said:

Who was the guy saying we should trade Robinson for Conner? I guess he's decided to not come back around, huh? Hmm...

Some select quotes to re-check from he-who-shall-not-be-named:

He hasn't outscored him by much. 

You'll be glad u have Conner late in the year. Trust. 

My point was that you should trade up instead of a 1v1. How u do it is up to you 

Current PPR points comparison from my league for Conner and Robinson:

James RB1SZN: 237.10, RB #4

James Gonner: 137.30, RB #24

Trade the RB#4 up!  He's too risky!  You only want a top 3 stud, what a scrub to be #4 overall RB in PPR!

I mean... I hope no one took his advice or they'd be sitting out of the playoffs too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

He's on my bench right now. Am I too afraid of this matchup? Is this guy an RB1 this week?

Yeah I have strong bench options.  But I think we should roll with our boy who has produced like a maniac all year.  We have to right?

Ravens have not been able to stop stud RB's this year. Chubb and Kareem both had big games and even average 6 y/pc when they got blown out week 1, Henry had over 130, Miles Sanders went for 118, even Damien Harris had over 120. No way you bench Robinson, his absolute floor is 10 points in .5 ppr. That is unless you have 4 great RBs all with great match ups.

• Like 2

he is a good high floor volume based play, his chance to have a big week winner, put your team on his back type game, is low but that doesn't mean you sit him.  you play him because he is a solid contributor and he gives you guaranteed points.  and every team needs a few players like that.  you cant swing for hte fence at every position  thats like trying to win a 6 team parlay every week with all under dogs