NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

50 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

Hi, first post on the forums. Do you all think he's worth a flex start in PPR over either Stefon Diggs or CeeDee? TIA!

PPR I would not start him over Diggs, definitely would start over Lamb though.

Edited by FantaC!
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Gabbed said:

With all due respect - he can't. I'm in the same position - and as a new account got marked as a probationary member. I was not able to create a thread where it belonged, and so posted my question as a comment here as well - no other option really unless I'm missing something?

25 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

With all due respect - he can't. I'm in the same position - and as a new account got marked as a probationary member. I was not able to create a thread where it belonged, and so posted my question as a comment here as well - no other option really unless I'm missing something?

I didn’t know that. You could always reply to someone’s thread talking about a player?

27 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

You have to post more. But it doesn’t mean you should just come and post the AC questions in the player threads. No offense intended and not trying to be a turd. My apologies for coming across as such. AC posts get deleted in this subforum. 

Welcome to the forum :)  

Not bad at all, but after they bragged up his receiving skills all camp, kind of thought he'd get more targets. Still Robinson literally won the game for the Jags with that leap over the defender off his one catch. So happy for him and the Jags and Minshew. So much for Tank for Trevor. It might be the Colts tanking for Trevor. haha

Edited by MrPositive

Don't know how today can be called anything but a rousing success. Averaging 5+ YPC and had a few big plays. The Colts TOP in the 2nd half stopped him from having a larger game. Jags looking better than expected so gameflow better.

Alfred Morris rookie year appears in reach. 

• Like 3

Looked pretty good against a stout run defence in his debut. Obviously 2 of his best runs were negated by penalties but overall I was impressed by what I saw, they just need to get him involved in the passing game more and he might be a really nice fantasy asset for free. The Jags might actually be much better than people thought as well, I'm pretty optimistic ROS. Let's roll with this hype train.

• Like 3

If you started him I think you gotta be more than happy with 90 total yards. The guy was either a free waiver pickup or a guy you took at the very tail end of the draft.

he really looked like he belonged out there too. Solid game by the Jax overall considering how many thought they’d only win 1-2 games this season.

and CT was a complete non factor

Edited by JDE
  • Like 1

He looks like a legit 3 down back and it's super encouraging to see how much faith the coaches have in him. It'll be interesting to see how he grades out, but from what I saw he even looked solid in pass protection which is what keeps most rookies on the bench. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, cyberer said:

Don't know how today can be called anything but a rousing success. Averaging 5+ YPC and had a few big plays. The Colts TOP in the 2nd half stopped him from having a larger game. Jags looking better than expected so gameflow better.

Alfred Morris rookie year appears in reach. 

He didn’t average over 5 ypc. 
Still, an encouraging game overall. 

9 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Not bad at all, but after they bragged up his receiving skills all camp, kind of thought he'd get more targets. Still Robinson literally won the game for the Jags with that leap over the defender off his one catch. So happy for him and the Jags and Minshew. So much for Tank for Trevor. It might be the Colts tanking for Trevor. haha

The positive side is that CT only had 2 targets and JRob had 1. So it's not like the role is solidified for CT like most assumed.