Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

good lord. the 2nd quarter isn't even done yet and you're already doing an "i told you so"? jeez.

**** walk before the game? Carry on. **** talk during the game? Good Lawd, Geez Luis, don't blink, don't sneeze and oh, no "I told ya so", please?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

i don't care either way what Robinson does, honestly. he's a tertiary player on a team in a no-stakes league for me. I was just trying to help you not look like a douchebag but...carry on indeed.

You sound like the expert on douches. You've spent some serious time in the niche, it's evident.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

**** walk before the game? Carry on. **** talk during the game? Good Lawd, Geez Luis, don't blink, don't sneeze and oh, no "I told ya so", please?!

Up to 46 yards and TD. Not too bad for a waiver wire find. Maybe that's why you don't talk **** during the first quarter?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Anybody else worried about his 40 time like me?

 

DOOD ... IT WAS A FCKN' JOKE! 

LOOK THRU THE THREAD, I'VE BEEN HIGH ON THIS KID FOR WEEKS!

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC TO SOME GUY WHO CAME IN AND ASKED: " YEAH BUT WHAT'S HIS UPSIDE?"

GET. THE.  EFF.  OVER.  IT.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

This is exactly how I pictured you. Give it a few more days and you'll be through it for another month.

Robinson with over a hundred yards rushing and a TD (so far). Tacked on 3 receptions as a bonus (so far). In spite of some in the 1st quarter leaving him for dead the kid really turned it around. Nice job by him!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

DOOD ... IT WAS A FCKN' JOKE! 

LOOK THRU THE THREAD, I'VE BEEN HIGH ON THIS KID FOR WEEKS!

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC TO SOME GUY WHO CAME IN AND ASKED: " YEAH BUT WHAT'S HIS UPSIDE?"

GET. THE.  EFF.  OVER.  IT.  

Lol. That was not about your post. Easy... Honestly, didn't even know you said anything about it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Lol. That was not about your post. Easy... Honestly, didn't even know you said anything about it. 

 

 

i started it yesterday in response to someone coming in and lamenting that he had no upside ...

so i said he ran a 4.94 40, had waffle iron hands, and had a worse cone drill than Pat McAfee ... and folks actually took it seriously!!!

i've been in here pimping this kid, and he's on all my squads. 

and, YES! WE GOT A WINNER!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Robinson with over a hundred yards rushing and a TD (so far). Tacked on 3 receptions as a bonus (so far). In spite of some in the 1st quarter leaving him for dead the kid really turned it around. Nice job by him!

Yeah and I'm gonna win my game despite not starting him and I have him in three leagues where I picked him up for free. All dubs over here. Keep on gif'in in the free world buddy. All the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...