NBC Sports EDGE Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Yeah and I'm gonna win my game despite not starting him and I have him in three leagues where I picked him up for free. All dubs over here. Keep on gif'in in the free world buddy. All the best.

Finished with 16 carries for 102 and a TD and 3 catches for 18. Really solid game. I'm excited I have at least a piece of him somewhere.

spacer.png

20 hours ago, leffe186 said:

This. 

Sorry to be an old fart but...

Honestly, I hate these threads at times - choo choo FFS. He's had one game. Looked pretty good. He's about to face a really good defense and probably a really bad gamescript. To be Top 15 in standard he probably has to be better than Taylor, Ekeler, Gurley, Carson and Miles Sanders. I mean, all of them. Possible? Sure. A decent chance? Not really.

I hope he has a great game. Flexing him over Dobbins, Moss and Goedert in my 14-teamer. Not Flexing him in my 10-teamer. These threads just wear me down sometimes.

What were you saying? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spyplane said:

To the guy with the laugh emoji. Not very funny so far, huh?  😀

Imagine being so fired up about a haha emoji that you come into a thread clog it up before halftime with garbage all while rooting against a player you have rostered. Then being wrong anyways. Emojis folks, know the dangers.

Anyways earlier in the year I argued that he hasnt emerged cause he hadn't played, well I would like to forfeit that stance cause this guy is legit af. I was kinda hoping for a flex and a bye week fill in but we all might have hit on much more. That's dope. Hes a great story too, between him and Minshew I find myself rooting for the Jags. Weird year this 2020.

• Like 1

Hard to ask for much more. Clearly he was a priority to feature even when playing from behind (one of the major potential knocks on him). I'm fine with CT taking a little of the passing reps but it was hard to see him score the play after JR caught a ball down to the 2. Oh well, he's fulfilling all of our alfred morris rookie year fantasies- rock on guy! 

Edited by cyberer

Just now, cyberer said:

Hard to ask for much more. Clearly he was a priority to feature even when playing from behind (one of the major potential knocks on him). I'm fine with CT taking a little of the passing reps but it was hard to see him score the play after JR caught a ball down to the 2. Oh well, he's fulfilling all of our alfred morris rookie year fantasies- rock on guy! 

Shenault has looked more like the one who is going to steal touches.

5 minutes ago, RevisAteMyQB said:

Saying it now. Top 10 based on volume ROS. 

This sounds insane but it’s not. I’d take him over David Johnson, Ingram, Gurley, maybe even mixon etc. He looked really good today against a stout Titans run D. Schedule softens up a lot the next few weeks on paper.

Edited by Breesus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2