NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Dude is the most talented player on the field. Thompson should never sub in unless JROB needs a breather. Dude makes sudden, decisive moves that allows him to evade tackles. He’s ALL business and built for featured role.

The guy doesn’t even celebrate. Man on a mission.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, yardimatt said:

He looks great in the passing game too. He has good hands and he breaks arm tackles in space like a hot knife through butter. 

This was the thing that surprised me the most.  First time getting to see him for a whole game and had no idea he looked so smooth catching the ball.

He carried the offense today.  He might just be the fantasy MVP.

Just now, RustyMiller said:

This was the thing that surprised me the most.  First time getting to see him for a whole game and had no idea he looked so smooth catching the ball.

He carried the offense today.  He might just be the fantasy MVP.

Gruden said before week 1 that JROB had phenomenal hands. Got my guy in all 5 money leagues for free before week 1. Money time 🤑

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guy is phenomenal. And what's craziest is he never seems to take a big hit with his overall amazing shiftiness. With that catching ability, and not having to rely on speed but instead vision, he may actually have a decently long career too. It's just sad that he's the only Jaguar that showed up tonight.

• Like 1

I have returned here this evening to pay my respect to both J Rob for being a godsend to my injury stricken fantasy squad and to DHC for lighting the beacon to grab J Rob before he hit everyone else’s radar.

Tip of the hat to both of you!