NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

Reminds me of ray rice light

That's actually a really good comparison. Rice could catch too and was a short, shifty, bruiser. 

I think Robison could be even better though. There is just something about his burst and shiftiness. Combine that with his receiving, blocking and vision and he is the total package. 

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Highlights! He's just getting started boys, this will be an epic season!

Forget about the fact that he didn’t receive a lot of offers out of high school, or that he went undrafted and was totally unknown to the fantasy football community 6 weeks ago. All that stuff doesn’t matter anymore. We are living in the present, and in the present, Robinson is a bonafide RB1. He has the talent, the trust of the coaching staff, and the opportunity to produce. It takes some longer than others to catch up, but facts are facts. Robinson would be a second rounder if we drafted today and for owners who are lucky enough to have them now, enjoy your free RB1. Dude is a beast on film and the production is there. Sell high at your own peril. 

• Like 4

saw some idiots on twitter saying sell high lmao they said they dont think there will be enough positive game script...did these chumps watch the miami game? lol minshew is a good enough qb to keep this party rolling and the offensive line opens up lanes...this is a perfect situation 

3 minutes ago, jhomes55 said:

FantasyPros should be ASHAMED of themselves!!!

Ranked @ 72 going into week 4???

They ranked Frank Gore ahead of JRob........

SHAME!!

Rob.PNG

Just curious what ranking your looking at. I see him as 11th ranked rb in .5 ppr when I visit the site. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Buckmcbuck said:

Just curious what ranking your looking at. I see him as 11th ranked rb in .5 ppr when I visit the site. 

maybe looked at draft instead of week 4?  Since tiered. 

5 hours ago, jhomes55 said:

D'oh. 10-4 -- can confirm -- I iz idiot. Nothing to see here, please disperse!!!

These are the times when you wish you could go back and delete your own posts.

10 hours ago, Power-O said:

saw some idiots on twitter saying sell high lmao they said they dont think there will be enough positive game script...did these chumps watch the miami game? lol minshew is a good enough qb to keep this party rolling and the offensive line opens up lanes...this is a perfect situation 

Dont sell high.  Ride high right to ajd thru the ship!!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Power-O said:

Plus the same old tale about how Ozigo and Armstead gonna be stealing his job

• Haha 1

Cinci has been absolutely GASHED on the ground this year, second to last in rushing yards allowed and tied for 4th in rushing TD's allowed...choo choo, another good week ahead gents.