NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Robinson 2020 Outlook

The biggest fantasy suprise of the week was before the above post we allowed The Hype Rocket Flames RB1nson drop to page 2 here on the RW forums.

Us J Rob owners / fans are better than that... keep feeding the hype rocket!!!

• Haha 2
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non-Robinson owners and former owners who "sold high" many weeks ago continue to throw shade at a guy who is: #4 in rushing attempts among all RBs (behind Henry, Cook, Jacobs) #3 in rushing

James Robinson.

Posted Images

I remember picking Robinson up before week 1 because I had a bench spot open while other people picked up Devine Ozigbo, Ryquell Armstead or Chris Thompson.  I thought I'd end up cutting him but here we are in week 4 and he's one of my 2 starting rb's.

Hopefully Gruden starts to trust him in the 2 minute drill. He could've easily had 4 more catches for 30 yards if he was playing over CT, and no reason he cant do as well or better.

Excited to see what he can do in a really good matchup on paper. 

Might not ge as electric as Dalvin Cook busting off 75 yard runs, but he's been as much fun to watch as anyone else on my team this year.

Edited by WesternSociety
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Lots of Chris Thompson in on hurry up. Drops his value a bit. 

I'm cool with it as long as he's getting his still and staying fresh. Sometimes you gotta share to get better production

• Like 2
1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

Lots of Chris Thompson in on hurry up. Drops his value a bit. 

I actually noticed that Robinson played much more in garbage time/passing situations then he did last week against Miami. I'm interested to see how the snaps actually shake out.

[...] Really could have used a TD out of JR but the game overall was all positive signs that he's a big part of the offense.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1