NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brian Hill 2020 Outlook

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that I've posted a fun GIF, let's do something more serious.  I saw above (and/or in Gurley thread) the speculation that this might turn into a brutal RBBC with Gurley out.  Anything is possible,

Straight trash can....Covid/Injuries forced me to pick this joke up off waivers and play him. Dude is horrid.

Brian Hill is just not very good.

Hill got 12 of the first 15 carries and then Smith cut the gap in garbage time with the Falcons up four scores plus.  If you want to rage drop him after the dud, that's fine, but don't be fooled into thinking this was a true time split.  Weird things happen in garbage time of blowouts.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Hill got 12 of the first 15 carries and then Smith cut the gap in garbage time with the Falcons up four scores plus.  If you want to rage drop him after the dud, that's fine, but don't be fooled into thinking this was a true time split.  Weird things happen in garbage time of blowouts.  

Attention: This claim about Brian Hill's effectiveness and use is disputed.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

Hill blows, he did not pass the eye test against a trash run D. He lacks vision, burst and hands. The only upside he has is if he accidently falls into the endzone.

17 minutes ago, FSJSteel said:

No one learned after last year huh

Nope. I don’t even learned from this game. Haha. If Gurley misses another game, Ito misses a game, everyone that allowed to touch the ball miss a game, then maybe I’ll start him again. 

• Haha 2

Ok, I think we're all probably officially done with the idea of Brian Hill ever being a thing. Anyone else lucky enough to win this week despite his performance? The only silver lining for me was that my possible alternative play (Antonio Brown) did even worse. 

• Haha 1