NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jamison Crowder 2020 Outlook

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 games with Darnold since the start of 2019. 84 catches for just about 1000 yards and 7 TDs. He can be an every week WR2 in PPR. 

Or he'll magically get healthy again after the trade deadline passes

It's basically Gase's last chance to not get fired. Crowder helps him win. 

4 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

any updates on this guy? can't find any updates and if hes not ready to go would rather have him sit so i can put him in my IR spot for now

Not gonna practice this week & GTD. Annoying

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Not gonna practice this week & GTD. Annoying

that really is annoying cause hes not the player we can just outright drop either.. the way the season is going they should have just put him on IR for a couple weeks to get this sorted out.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:12 PM, Szer0 said:

Crowder can never stay healthy. It is the same story every year... That hammy keeps on holding him back.

Lmao what?

Guy came into the league in 2015 and with exception to a bad injury in 2017 where he missed half the season he had missed only 1 games in his career before this.

2015 16G

2016 16 G

2017 15 G

2018 9 G

2019 16 G

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

Lmao what?

Guy came into the league in 2015 and with exception to a bad injury in 2017 where he missed half the season he had missed only 1 games in his career before this.

2015 16G

2016 16 G

2017 15 G

2018 9 G

2019 16 G

In the fantasy community, "always hurt" means "has ever had a single injury, at any point of his career". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, coleworld7 said:

that really is annoying cause hes not the player we can just outright drop either.. the way the season is going they should have just put him on IR for a couple weeks to get this sorted out.

Sure he is. Drop him. Pick him up when they downgrade him again.

3 minutes ago, mjb said:

Braxton Berrios filled in the slot last week for Crowder. 

8 targets, 6/59/1

He had a crazy flukey 30 yard TD at the end of the game. So his line was much closer to 5 for 30 than 6 for 60 with a TD. 

17 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

He had a crazy flukey 30 yard TD at the end of the game. So his line was much closer to 5 for 30 than 6 for 60 with a TD. 

Thanks, I didn’t see it. Appreciate it..

• Like 1
15 hours ago, MyFistYourFace said:

Changed to doubtful.  Wish they ruled him out so we can IR him.

Probably won’t play on TNF, either. I’m planning on his return in Week 5 (with Bell & hopefully without Gase)🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by lvsaint429
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Probably won’t play on TNF, either. I’m planning on his return in Week 5 (with Bell & hopefully without Gase)🤷🏻‍♂️

Gase should not be in the NFL, just awful.

• Like 1
On 9/25/2020 at 11:46 AM, lvsaint429 said:

As a Crowder owner, I hope Gase sticks around as long as possible. His scheme feeds slot receivers. 

28 minutes ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

As a Crowder owner, I hope Gase sticks around as long as possible. His scheme feeds slot receivers. 

I wouldn’t be too worried about that. They can’t  completely change the offense mid-season & Darnold has a great connection with Crowder no matter who’s calling the plays

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I read that Crowder had a limited practice on Monday.  They're saying that it looks like a game-time decision this week.

I’d rather they hold him out 1 more week so he’ll be 100% when he returns. They should’ve just IR’d him with Bell

2 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I’d rather they hold him out 1 more week so he’ll be 100% when he returns. They should’ve just IR’d him with Bell

I agree.  Hamstring and knee injuries are the worst for skill position players.

Edited by sjm76
3 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I agree.  Hamstring and knee injuries are the worst for skill position players.

Also, if I’m Crowder, I might wanna sit one more week to make it tougher on the offense & easier for mgmt to dump Gase

• Haha 3

anyone firing Crowder up tonight? im on the fence... 

Jets WR Jamison Crowder (hamstring) will play Thursday against the Broncos. 

New York's No. 1 receiver is back after missing two games with a hamstring injury. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero said Crowder "won't be 100 percent" but will "give it a go" against the Broncos on Thursday Night Football. He sounds like a risky proposition for fantasy managers, though Crowder could command a bunch of targets in a receiver group that includes Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios. Both Hogan and Berrios get a downgrade against Denver if Crowder is active. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kdpat15 said:

New York's No. 1 receiver is back after missing two games with a hamstring injury. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero said Crowder "won't be 100 percent" but will "give it a go" against the Broncos on Thursday Night Football. He sounds like a risky proposition for fantasy managers, though Crowder could command a bunch of targets in a receiver group that includes Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios. Both Hogan and Berrios get a downgrade against Denver if Crowder is active. 

I need a FLEX option due to another injury, but I don't think I'm going to fire him up. I want to see him play first, and the "not 100% percent" scares me. I hate to come out of a Thursday night game behind the 8-ball 

2 hours ago, kdpat15 said:

This is stupidity to the highest level. Crowder already reinjured his hamstring week 1 when he wasn’t completely 100%. Now he’s gonna play in that condition again??? Total Jets thing to do at this point. Makes me wonder if Gase put pressure on him somehow. If he reinjures his hammy again tonight I’m done with him