NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jamison Crowder 2020 Outlook

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 games with Darnold since the start of 2019. 84 catches for just about 1000 yards and 7 TDs. He can be an every week WR2 in PPR. 

Or he'll magically get healthy again after the trade deadline passes

It's basically Gase's last chance to not get fired. Crowder helps him win. 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, ajs723 said:

"...Jamison Crowder goes from a viable volume-based option to a borderline WR4 play against Arizona with Flacco under center."

Classic case of Crowder getting no respect. Borderline WR4!? What the what?! He's a solid WR2 in PPR. How is this a downgrade anyway. Flacco is a pro and LOVES slot receivers. 

8 for 90 on at least 10 targets. Plus he has the best chance to score a TD of any Jet. 

Nice game for a borderline WR4. 

Morons.

Edited by ajs723
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Darnold ruled OUT week 6. Not a huge deal but this does bump Crowder just outside the top-20 for me. Got no questions on his ability to produce with Sam, but definitely still queasy whenever I think about Joe Flacco slinging the rock. Jets offense did absolutely nothing for half the game last week.

12 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Darnold ruled OUT week 6. Not a huge deal but this does bump Crowder just outside the top-20 for me. Got no questions on his ability to produce with Sam, but definitely still queasy whenever I think about Joe Flacco slinging the rock. Jets offense did absolutely nothing for half the game last week.

He also had his best game of the season with Flacco, so he’s in my top 14. 

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

He also had his best game of the season with Flacco, so he’s in my top 14. 

Yeah that's why I said it wasn't a huge deal yet still a downgrade. Crowder ended up having his best game of the year so far (by one point), but he was doing nothing for half the game. He's in my starting lineup and I'm hoping for the best. As a Jets fan I'm expecting the wheels to completely fall off the Flacco offense at any point. 

12 minutes ago, remark900 said:

Jets are shopping him...grrrr

You gotta be sh*tting me...

Not a Jets fan by any stretch, just an observer. They’re clearly trying to tank, hit absolute rock bottom (which isn’t a far drop at this point) & do a complete rebuild like the Raiders. But they can’t possibly be stupid enough to let Gase do the rebuild, can they? 

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

This could actually be fine. Packers? Eagles? Chargers?

Texans would be better. No use in him ruining anybody else's fantasy value. Eagles would be fine too since there really isn't anybody to ruin there either.

Edited by FitzMagic
3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

This could actually be fine. Packers? Eagles? Chargers?

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Texans would be better. No use in him ruining anybody else's fantasy value.

Packers & Chargers could both use a reliable slot so that makes sense. Texans just signed Cobb to a big contract so I doubt that happens

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Texans would be better. No use in him ruining anybody else's fantasy value. Eagles would be fine too since there really isn't anybody to ruin there either.

Agree with Saint. Texans would be an odd spot. They already have a crowded WR corps.

1 hour ago, lvsaint429 said:

You gotta be sh*tting me...

Not a Jets fan by any stretch, just an observer. They’re clearly trying to tank, hit absolute rock bottom (which isn’t a far drop at this point) & do a complete rebuild like the Raiders. But they can’t possibly be stupid enough to let Gase do the rebuild, can they? 

They were dumb enough to hire him, why not?

• Haha 1