NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jamison Crowder 2020 Outlook

Chargers88

2 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

What do you think of Crowder this week vs. Buffalo?  The Jets could be playing from behind for most of the game meaning a lot of targets for Crowder.

Crowder has feasted against Buffalo the last 2 years. Tradavius White will probably stuck on Perriman most of the game. Definite start

15 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

What do you think of Crowder this week vs. Buffalo?  The Jets could be playing from behind for most of the game meaning a lot of targets for Crowder.

EVERY week Crowder is a target hog. Set and forget whenever healthy.

9 minutes ago, bigpinero said:

Yeah I'm firing up Perriman as I expect the Jets to play catch up most of the game. 

yah i'd rather play perriman than juju in one of my leagues. 
with that said, i hope crowder isn't out too long...hes such a quality consistent fantasy contributor in ppr. 

14 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Wouldn’t Berrios be the play here fir the slot?..... or Mims?

Mims and Perriman will be on the outside. Berrios was productive earlier in the year starting for Crowder, he doesn't look all that great to the eye test but if he gets enough targets that doesn't really matter. I'd rank Berrios around the WR4/5 borderline this week. 

I'm wondering if he's really that injured, or they are just holding him out so he doesn't really injure himself while they're working on a trade. I'm really hoping he doesn't get traded, because he's killing it and I can't see him going anywhere where his value will increase or even remain the same.

3 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Any word if he's a go this week? 

We'll know more tomorrow but there are some potentially ominous signs at the moment. He was initially listed as Questionable last week before a downgrade to Out. He may have suffered a setback or made the injury worse. Could be a multi week thing so at best he's looking questionable for Week 8.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/jets-jamison-crowder-undergoing-medical-evaluation/

• Like 1